sprint button?

#1WarHead2011Posted 2/10/2012 6:40:26 PM
does anyone know how to sprint in dark souls on xbox 360 cuz i keep watching youtube videos to were i see a lot of gamers having there characters run fast i know this might be a dumb question im just wondering what or how to do it thanks lol
---
RGC Fliggaman
#2IssacFrostPosted 2/10/2012 6:48:47 PM
WarHead2011 posted...
does anyone know how to sprint in dark souls on xbox 360 cuz i keep watching youtube videos to were i see a lot of gamers having there characters run fast i know this might be a dumb question im just wondering what or how to do it thanks lol

While moving hold B. it uses up Stamina.
#3arachnipiePosted 2/10/2012 7:17:09 PM
IssacFrost posted...
WarHead2011 posted...

If you quickly release and tap B while sprinting you will do a short running jump that leads into a roll.

If you read the messages left around the Northern Asylum when you first begin the game, they act as the tutorial in a way and tell you the controls.
#4RPGNinja123Posted 2/10/2012 7:19:55 PM
arachnipie posted...
IssacFrost posted...
WarHead2011 posted...

If you quickly release and tap B while sprinting you will do a short running jump that leads into a roll.

If you read the messages left around the Northern Asylum when you first begin the game, they act as the tutorial in a way and tell you the controls.

You can't believe how many people didn't notice this, they complained about how the game never gives you any instructions but when I told them about that they were like OMG so informative.
---
~The Dark Souls of humanity reside in Blighttown~
#5IssacFrostPosted 2/10/2012 7:23:21 PM
RPGNinja123 posted...
arachnipie posted...
IssacFrost posted...
WarHead2011 posted...

You can't believe how many people didn't notice this, they complained about how the game never gives you any instructions but when I told them about that they were like OMG so informative.

Lol they don't read the messages man.
About the only thing this game can get confusing is where to go that is about it.
#6arachnipiePosted 2/10/2012 7:23:23 PM
RPGNinja123 posted...
arachnipie posted...
IssacFrost posted...
WarHead2011 posted...

That's because too many people these days can't do things on their own, and need everything shown for them at all times. Sadly, games are beginning to reflect that.
#7WarHead2011(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2012 7:46:16 PM
I went to all the messages that were highlighted i probably missed one along the way anyway though thanks guys again lol
---
RGC Fliggaman
#8RPGNinja123Posted 2/10/2012 7:52:20 PM
arachnipie posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
arachnipie posted...
IssacFrost posted...
WarHead2011 posted...

That's because too many people these days can't do things on their own, and need everything shown for them at all times. Sadly, games are beginning to reflect that.

Yeah I agree Isaac and Arach thats why this game isn't too hard, it should be more like its not too casual.
---
~The Dark Souls of humanity reside in Blighttown~
#9IssacFrostPosted 2/10/2012 7:54:00 PM
RPGNinja123 posted...
arachnipie posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
arachnipie posted...
IssacFrost posted...
WarHead2011 posted...

Yeah I agree Isaac and Arach thats why this game isn't too hard, it should be more like its not too casual.

I wonder what most DkS players who havent played DeS said if they did play DeS... Heh non human equals half health bar.