Re-set skills and attributes?

#1AxelPoePosted 8/20/2011 3:51:22 PM
In Demon Soul, was there any way to re-set your skills and attributes and give them out again wherever you wanted? That way if there was, then there's a good chance it will be in this game also.
Thanks.
---
"Fight evil with evil."
#2incinerator950Posted 8/20/2011 3:55:16 PM
No, not physically. You had to have someone Soul Suck your Soul levels down. Then you could redistribute them when you had the amount of Souls to level up again.
---
With the right sized rocket launcher, you can take out anything. That's my motto. ~genofreek~
#3AxelPoe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2011 4:15:53 PM
So I had to lose my level, then level back up?
---
"Fight evil with evil."
#4Rancoeur3Posted 8/20/2011 5:37:36 PM
Yep, maybe they will be a re-set stats but I doubt it. To lose your level you could also invade someone and die by anything except the host (invaded player), each time you die that way you lose one level.
---
Do not be concerned, life is hardly as precious as one might think.
#5Buddy_DacotePosted 8/30/2011 12:23:28 PM
If the game let you easily reset your stats, it would be broken, especially if you retained all your souls.
#6BladescorpionPosted 8/30/2011 2:01:46 PM
Looked like a boss used soul suck in that bartholome trailer.
---
Posted from my iPad/iPhone. Forgive spelling issues.
#7scorpio manPosted 8/31/2011 6:56:56 AM
Buddy_Dacote posted...
If the game let you easily reset your stats, it would be broken, especially if you retained all your souls.

I wouldnt say it would be broken if it came at a very high cost to the point where you would ever only do it once or twice (like a one of a kind item or a huge amount of souls, etc)
---
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty
Xbox Live Gamer Tag - Polak Toma