was gonna buy this, now im not so sure

#11detnomPosted 10/1/2011 10:54:05 AM

you can do that with a new game support the dev.

Don't know any stores that'll let you get a refund after opening a new game.
---
GT: Detnom
#12RepublicanThug(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2011 11:23:48 AM
detnom posted...

No doubt. I'm not into blindly supporting any company. I'll support my bank account first, thank you very much.
---
nObama 2012
#13godslayer88Posted 10/1/2011 11:33:02 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14RepublicanThug(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2011 12:24:05 PM
godslayer88 posted...
RepublicanThug posted...
detnom posted...

No doubt. I'm not into blindly supporting any company. I'll support my bank account first, thank you very much.

yeah, just burn it, like i always do. i bought an xbox especially for it. got a ps3 for other musthaves that arent on xbox like demons souls. game devs arent the only ones scraping for money these days. aaand im pretty sure they still got more money in their pockets then i do. so ill take what i can get for free, why screw myself for others i dont know/care about? besides, we can all agree that it doesnt matter if MAYBE no game dev can keep developing new games cuss of money issues and have to shut down, least future generations will play outside again with their friends, instead of cursing and swearing and twisting their heads when they lose a match in soulcalibur or something.

typical over the top melodramatic nonsense. No one ever mentioned stealing the game. Grow up.
---
nObama 2012
#15The_DjokerPosted 10/1/2011 12:28:05 PM
Illegal activities. And also i read that wrong, the game will go down in price anyway, if you find it cheaper used fine but the LE is being sold at the same price as normal edition..you can buy it and then sell the CE stuff for more money., I did that for FF13.