If I accidentally killed the undead burg merchant. . .

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. If I accidentally killed the undead burg merchant. . .

User Info: man101

man101
5 years ago#1
Because some enemy was attacking me and my attack hit the merchant also so I never even had a choice. . . how screwed am I?
Number of people who have pointed out my generic, pointless record keeping signature: 9

User Info: gabgabgab39

gabgabgab39
5 years ago#2

A bit. You dont NEED the merchant but he does help.

btw there is an NPC that can make hostile NPC's friendly again for a price (unless that NPC is hostile).

man101
5 years ago#3
Well he's a bit dead so I don't think making him friendly will do much. . .
Number of people who have pointed out my generic, pointless record keeping signature: 9

User Info: DahlVaughnni

DahlVaughnni
5 years ago#4
You're not that far in, I'd make a new character if I were you. It'll help you get the hang of things too.
Gamertag & PSN: Archlvt
FFCC: EOT FC - 0261 0047 8986

man101
5 years ago#5
Oh and considering I'm a knight and I've yet to kill the Red Dragon, is there any other way for me to buy a bow/arrows?

man101
5 years ago#6
bump
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. If I accidentally killed the undead burg merchant. . .

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived