After Quelaag (possible spoilers)

#1man101Posted 10/6/2011 6:24:08 PM
That big gate by the church opened, is there a quick way to get back up there? On the way to the demon ruins there's this thing that looks like an elevator but I guess it isn't. I really don't want to have to climb all the way back up/down every time I need to come back here.
---
Number of people who have pointed out my generic, pointless record keeping signature: 9
#2GrimnoPosted 10/6/2011 6:26:16 PM
Quickest way back I know of.

Head into Blight Town. Use the waterwheel to go up that's next to the bonfire tunnel. Keep going up.
All the way up.
Get past the three fatties and enter drake valley.
Use the master key to open the door and enter into New Londo Ruins.
Take the eleveator up to the left of where you came in from and arrive at the Shrine.
Run up the shrine to the duel elevators and ride up the Undead Pariah Church.
Run to the blacksmith.
Bonfire.
---
~Grimno (The Eccentric Gamer)
Explosions Solve Everything!
#3man101(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2011 6:29:00 PM
I know that route but I refuse to believe that's the fastest way out. That's absurd. They gave shortcuts between places that are much to closer to each other but then they make probably the most annoying area to traverse the only way to get to and from Blighttown?

Come on devs, quit being asinine. There's challenging and then there's stupid and pointlessly tedious.
---
Number of people who have pointed out my generic, pointless record keeping signature: 9
#4FruiPunSamuraiGPosted 10/6/2011 6:32:02 PM
man101 posted...
I know that route but I refuse to believe that's the fastest way out. That's absurd. They gave shortcuts between places that are much to closer to each other but then they make probably the most annoying area to traverse the only way to get to and from Blighttown?

Come on devs, quit being asinine. There's challenging and then there's stupid and pointlessly tedious.

that wasnt even that far away, it will only take you like 5 minute come on ppl stop being lazy
#5man101(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2011 6:33:07 PM
5 minutes away between a poisonous swamp and a boatload of places to easily fall down and die from.
---