Praise the sun

#1Mo_BlakkPosted 10/7/2011 4:40:07 PM
How do you "praise the sun" and what does it do? Thanks in advance
---
I'll be honest with you. I love jesus but I drink alittle.
#2NofoundationPosted 10/7/2011 4:45:11 PM
If you're confused about anything, try praising the sun!
---
Jim Sterling gives exercise a "never" out of 10
#3TakuruPosted 10/7/2011 5:15:26 PM

You are part of the reason that everyone hates Dark Souls fanboys.

Just answer the question, I'm wondering this as well, why is everyone writing "Praise the sun" on the ground?
---
http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad79/april6e/1309952273007.gif
#4jesse7150Posted 10/7/2011 5:16:22 PM
Praise Umbasa!
---
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
#5MstptnPosted 10/7/2011 5:18:06 PM
So you praise the sun and then help me become a warrior of Sunlight. But seriously i need people to have me beat bosses with them. Come on people.
---
GT: Outlawnightmare
#6austin2313Posted 10/7/2011 5:40:25 PM

Takuru posted...

You are part of the reason that everyone hates Dark Souls fanboys.

Just answer the question, I'm wondering this as well, why is everyone writing "Praise the sun" on the ground?

Do people really not understand? Not like it's hard.

#7pooftaPosted 10/7/2011 6:03:22 PM

It doesn't do anything, it is just a message of comradery that people leave after particularly tough spots or in sunny places. Such as when you emerge victorious from the ceaseless discharge and a message on the ground states 'Praise the sun!'.

You can't help but give it a plus rating and that's why it was +7 last I checked which is A LOT compared to all the other messages I've seen thus far.

#8PunkinDrublic87Posted 10/7/2011 6:08:28 PM
poofta posted...
It doesn't do anything, it is just a message of comradery that people leave after particularly tough spots or in sunny places. Such as when you emerge victorious from the ceaseless discharge and a message on the ground states 'Praise the sun!'.You can't help but give it a plus rating and that's why it was +7 last I checked which is A LOT compared to all the other messages I've seen thus far.

that boss' name disturbs me slightly, sounds like you need rubber armor and penicillin to fight it :/
---
The grass is never greener on the other side, I'll sit right here and frolic in the dirt and gravel.
#9pooftaPosted 10/7/2011 6:18:23 PM

PunkinDrublic87 posted...
poofta posted...
It doesn't do anything, it is just a message of comradery that people leave after particularly tough spots or in sunny places. Such as when you emerge victorious from the ceaseless discharge and a message on the ground states 'Praise the sun!'.You can't help but give it a plus rating and that's why it was +7 last I checked which is A LOT compared to all the other messages I've seen thus far.

that boss' name disturbs me slightly, sounds like you need rubber armor and penicillin to fight it :/
---
The grass is never greener on the other side, I'll sit right here and frolic in the dirt and gravel.

Ha, I suggest some slightly better equipment for this giant mother.

#10TakuruPosted 10/7/2011 9:41:00 PM(edited)

Do people really not understand? Not like it's hard.

It makes absolutely no sense. No, I don't understand. It's gibberish.
---
http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad79/april6e/1309952273007.gif