Quelaag's Soul: How do I make the weapons(s)?

#1cobaltlotusPosted 10/7/2011 9:10:19 PM
I haven't been able to find the proper upgrade path.. and I really want the Krag Demon Sword or the Chaos Blade. :/
---
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine is god tier. There, I said it.
http://goo.gl/6MEyA ~ Please click!
#2cobaltlotus(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2011 9:22:48 PM
boomp. We need more info on weapon trees and stuff.
---
#3KturvzPosted 10/7/2011 9:23:21 PM
I actually wouldn't mind finding this out myself. I started on a Longsword and that's +5 at the moment but it would be nice to figure out what to upgrade before I blow more chunks on it (ew)
#4Link43130Posted 10/7/2011 9:24:27 PM
You need to upgrade a certain weapon to +5, then use the soul to "Ascend" it into the unique weapon. I have the guide if you'd like me to tell you what you need and what it makes.
---
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130
#5LaughingMan434Posted 10/7/2011 9:25:33 PM
My understanding is that, the sword from her is derived from a +10 sword.

It's not the easiest to understand but, the Japanese sites seem to point at it being a normal sword type. So, no rapiers or scimitars but the long sword should work.
---
I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.
#6cobaltlotus(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2011 9:28:21 PM
I have a longsword +10; I can't upgrade it to a fire longsword or anything.

What I could do though is upgrade a scimitar to +5, then fire scimi +5 and Chaos scimi.. but I have no idea how to trigger that upgrade path. I have the chaos ember and everything at the Catacombs blacksmith..
---
#7SolidSnake383Posted 10/7/2011 9:28:53 PM
**Possible Spoilers Ahead**

Copy/Pasted list of all Boss Soul Weapons. Get the required weapon to level 10 then take it to the Blacksmith in Anor Londo and chose to upgrade it with the correct boss soul

Moonlight Butterfly Soul + Spear = a magic spear that looks like his horn.
Moonlight Butterfly Soul + Shield = a magic resist shield that throws energy discs.

Quelaag's Soul + Curved Sword = her Dex-based sword.
Quelaag's Soul + Katana = Hiltless, basically.

Iron Golem's Core + Fist = a magic/fire resist fist weapon that SHORYUKENs
Iron Golem's Core + Axe = Axe with a 1H R2 attack that throws wind all around you

Ornstein's Soul + Spear/Rapier = his Spear. It throws lightning with R2
Smough's Soul + Hammer = his Hammer. Drains 10HP on hit, 2H R2 is a jumping swing.

Sif's Soul + Broken Straight Sword/Straight Sword Hilt = Cursed Greatsword of Artorias.
Sif's Soul + Dagger/Straight Sword/Greatsword = Greatsword of Artorias. 1H R2 is a charging thrust, 2H is a charging slash.
Sif's Soul + Shield = Greatshield of Artorias. 100/50/80/40

Gwyndolin's Soul + Bow = Darkmoon Bow. D Faith scaling.
Gwyndolin's Soul + Catalyst = Tin Darkmoon Catalyst.

Priscilla's Soul + Halberd/Scythe/Whip = Lifehunt Scythe. Bleed damage for 50% of target's total HP.

Gwyn, Lord of Cinder's Soul + Dagger/Straight Sword/Greatsword = Great Lord Greatsword. His sword.
---
Stupidity is an epidemic among humans. -Doug123
Gonorhea: THAT'S the STD I was looking for. -Ghidoran
#8KturvzPosted 10/7/2011 9:30:08 PM
Link43130 posted...
You need to upgrade a certain weapon to +5, then use the soul to "Ascend" it into the unique weapon. I have the guide if you'd like me to tell you what you need and what it makes.

I would love to know how to make the Krag Demon Sword. All I know is that you need a +10 sword and Quelaag's soul. Any specifics on the sword portion?
#9cobaltlotus(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2011 9:32:27 PM
SolidSnake381 posted...
**Possible Spoilers Ahead**

Copy/Pasted list of all Boss Soul Weapons. Get the required weapon to level 10 then take it to the Blacksmith in Anor Londo and chose to upgrade it with the correct boss soul

Moonlight Butterfly Soul + Spear = a magic spear that looks like his horn.
Moonlight Butterfly Soul + Shield = a magic resist shield that throws energy discs.

Quelaag's Soul + Curved Sword = her Dex-based sword.
Quelaag's Soul + Katana = Hiltless, basically.

Iron Golem's Core + Fist = a magic/fire resist fist weapon that SHORYUKENs
Iron Golem's Core + Axe = Axe with a 1H R2 attack that throws wind all around you

Ornstein's Soul + Spear/Rapier = his Spear. It throws lightning with R2
Smough's Soul + Hammer = his Hammer. Drains 10HP on hit, 2H R2 is a jumping swing.

Sif's Soul + Broken Straight Sword/Straight Sword Hilt = Cursed Greatsword of Artorias.
Sif's Soul + Dagger/Straight Sword/Greatsword = Greatsword of Artorias. 1H R2 is a charging thrust, 2H is a charging slash.
Sif's Soul + Shield = Greatshield of Artorias. 100/50/80/40

Gwyndolin's Soul + Bow = Darkmoon Bow. D Faith scaling.
Gwyndolin's Soul + Catalyst = Tin Darkmoon Catalyst.

Priscilla's Soul + Halberd/Scythe/Whip = Lifehunt Scythe. Bleed damage for 50% of target's total HP.

Gwyn, Lord of Cinder's Soul + Dagger/Straight Sword/Greatsword = Great Lord Greatsword. His sword.

Good stuff! Any info on Great Wolf Sif's paths?
---
#10SolidSnake383Posted 10/7/2011 9:32:36 PM
Kturvz posted...
Link43130 posted...

I would love to know how to make the Krag Demon Sword. All I know is that you need a +10 sword and Quelaag's soul. Any specifics on the sword portion?

Any curved blade should do it. I used a Falchion myself. Though a scimitar, shotel, etc. should be fine.
---
Stupidity is an epidemic among humans. -Doug123
Gonorhea: THAT'S the STD I was looking for. -Ghidoran