Broken hilt we start with...

#1LustValkyriePosted 10/8/2011 7:09:23 PM
I read somewhere around here that it upgrades to a nuce sword with Sif's soul(the wolf). Can someone give me the details on the path to making it?
---
Dreams are the manifestation of our true wishes
#2LustValkyrie(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2011 7:18:26 PM
bumpeth for justice
---
#3OkamiakuPosted 10/8/2011 7:24:45 PM
LustValkyrie posted...
I read somewhere around here that it upgrades to a nuce sword with Sif's soul(the wolf). Can someone give me the details on the path to making it?

+10 and then combine with sifs soul for the Cursed Sword of Artoria.
Its....allright as a weapon and is one of two weapons in the game that can hurt ghosts that I know of.

Sifs Shield and Great Sword are probably better.
---
- Black Shuck - Member of Black Hounds Hunting team
I walk the Darkest of Paths, that of Eternal Death..
#4OkamiakuPosted 10/8/2011 7:33:13 PM
Moonlight Butterfly Soul + Spear/Rapier = Moonlight Butterfly Horn. Magic-scaling spear.
Moonlight Butterfly Soul + Shield = Crystal Ring Shield. Magic resist shield. Throws energy discs instead of parry.

Quelaag's Soul + Curved Sword = Quelaag's Furysword. Her Dex-based sword. Has a lot of fire damage.
Quelaag's Soul + Katana = Chaos Blade. Hiltless, basically.

Iron Golem's Core + Fist = Dragon Bone Fist. A magic/fire resist fist weapon that SHORYUKENs
Iron Golem's Core + Axe = Golem Axe. 1H R2 attack throws wind all around you

Ornstein's Soul + Spear/Rapier = Dragonslayer Spear. His Spear. It throws lightning with R2
Smough's Soul + Hammer = Smough's Hammer. Drains 10HP on hit, 2H R2 is a jumping swing.

Sif's Soul + Broken Straight Sword/Straight Sword Hilt = Cursed Greatsword of Artorias. It can hit Ghosts.
Sif's Soul + Dagger/Straight Sword/Greatsword = Greatsword of Artorias. 1H R2 is a charging thrust, 2H is a charging slash.
Sif's Soul + Shield = Greatshield of Artorias. 100/50/80/40

Gwyndolin's Soul + Bow = Darkmoon Bow. D Faith scaling.
Gwyndolin's Soul + Catalyst = Tin Darkmoon Catalyst.

Priscilla's Soul + Halberd/Scythe/Whip = Lifehunt Scythe. Bleed damage for 50% of target's total HP.
---
#5LustValkyrie(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2011 8:03:19 PM
Okamiaku posted...
Moonlight Butterfly Soul + Spear/Rapier = Moonlight Butterfly Horn. Magic-scaling spear.
Moonlight Butterfly Soul + Shield = Crystal Ring Shield. Magic resist shield. Throws energy discs instead of parry.

Quelaag's Soul + Curved Sword = Quelaag's Furysword. Her Dex-based sword. Has a lot of fire damage.
Quelaag's Soul + Katana = Chaos Blade. Hiltless, basically.

Iron Golem's Core + Fist = Dragon Bone Fist. A magic/fire resist fist weapon that SHORYUKENs
Iron Golem's Core + Axe = Golem Axe. 1H R2 attack throws wind all around you

Ornstein's Soul + Spear/Rapier = Dragonslayer Spear. His Spear. It throws lightning with R2
Smough's Soul + Hammer = Smough's Hammer. Drains 10HP on hit, 2H R2 is a jumping swing.

Sif's Soul + Broken Straight Sword/Straight Sword Hilt = Cursed Greatsword of Artorias. It can hit Ghosts.
Sif's Soul + Dagger/Straight Sword/Greatsword = Greatsword of Artorias. 1H R2 is a charging thrust, 2H is a charging slash.

Gwyndolin's Soul + Bow = Darkmoon Bow. D Faith scaling.
Gwyndolin's Soul + Catalyst = Tin Darkmoon Catalyst.

Priscilla's Soul + Halberd/Scythe/Whip = Lifehunt Scythe. Bleed damage for 50% of target's total HP.

Are all these weapins made through upgrading the initial ones to +10?
When you say said weapons ir shield, can it be any of them? For example Moonlight Butterfly + spear/rapier... can it be any spear/rapier?
---
#6LustValkyrie(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2011 9:00:51 PM
bump
---
#7OkamiakuPosted 10/8/2011 9:07:38 PM
Yes any of that "type"
---
#8dee jayPosted 10/8/2011 9:23:54 PM

Those are the requirements for that shield...right?
---
Ghord Dahm Sploicers
#9SolidSnake383Posted 10/8/2011 9:32:18 PM(edited)
dee jay posted...

Those are the requirements for that shield...right?

No, those are the resistances. Physical/Magic/Flame/Lightning

Also, the Cursed Greatsword of Artorias can't hurt Ghosts, it only has added magic damage.
---
Stupidity is an epidemic among humans. -Doug123
Gonorhea: THAT'S the STD I was looking for. -Ghidoran
#10LustValkyrie(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2011 9:33:42 PM
Ok so i went and upgraded my stuff, but the hilt and every other weapon only go to +6. I'm guessing i'll be able to keep going after some point of the game, right?
---