Pyromancy Spells

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Pyromancy Spells

User Info: Grey_Warder

Grey_Warder
5 years ago#1
Where can I find a dude/dudette that will sell me other spells other than Fireball? How far into the game, I mean?

User Info: Terminal Omega

Terminal Omega
5 years ago#2
Blighttown/Quelaag's Lair, you need +10 pyromancy flame to see the NPC who sells more powerful spells though.
"Attention people of Earth: there are some things lawsuits can't remedy. That is all." -- missmez

User Info: ViewtifulEdgar

ViewtifulEdgar
5 years ago#3
In the Depths (after Capra Demon) there is a guy trapped in a barrel. Free him and he'll go to Firelink Shrine and sell you spells/ upgrade your flame.

After your flame is +10 a female merchant will show up in the swamp at the bottom of Blight town.

User Info: memphis12

memphis12
5 years ago#4
Also the Convent guy you see after crow drops you off sells spells but think they are called blessings. Heal etc. :)

User Info: Seacow2144

Seacow2144
5 years ago#5
ViewtifulEdgar posted...
In the Depths (after Capra Demon) there is a guy trapped in a barrel. Free him and he'll go to Firelink Shrine and sell you spells/ upgrade your flame.

After your flame is +10 a female merchant will show up in the swamp at the bottom of Blight town.

Flame +10? does that mean lvling in attunement?

User Info: Terminal Omega

Terminal Omega
5 years ago#6
It means upgrading your pyromancy flame. Pyro merchants can do this if you select "upgrade equipment"
"Attention people of Earth: there are some things lawsuits can't remedy. That is all." -- missmez
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Pyromancy Spells

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived