Valley of Drakes (Giant Double Door) How do you open it?

#1Neo_RizerPosted 10/10/2011 1:44:02 PM
I'm stumped on this one, I got the Lord Vessel, opened up all the new areas but I wanna go back to the New Londo Ruins and explore the Valley of Drakes first....problem is, the Valley of Drakes is more like a ledge of Drakes....ain't much there except for a giant double door I can't open.

Right now I'm in New Londo, these ghosts are annoying but that one guy on the roof gave me the key to open The Abyss....I guess I could go there but is there a way to get to the REAL Valley of Drakes from New Londo? I checked a map and it said that the two area's link up together but I dunno....any way, let me know.

Thanks.
---
Gamefaqs - Where you TOO can get an extra dose of textual diarrhea.
#2KnightofKhainiPosted 10/10/2011 1:45:14 PM
you open it by getting a key from a npc in red in New Londo Ruins it pretty much leads into New Londo
---
GT: Swift Aigis
#3Neo_Rizer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2011 1:54:02 PM
Awesome...yeah I just realized that. LOL Weird how every time I get a quick response I end up figuring it out for myself...

: \

Either way, yeah, you need the Lord Vessel and that guy on the roof gives you the key to open the gate that leads to the Valley of Drakes....so the Valley of Drakes really is just that small....pretty sad really. Oh well. ; ) On to the Abyss I suppose.
---
Gamefaqs - Where you TOO can get an extra dose of textual diarrhea.