How often do you get called in by Alvina to do Forest Hunter missions?

#1CSP_EricPosted 10/11/2011 12:06:15 AM
And is your character's level a factor on how often you'll get called in? Also, do you need to be human?
#2CatfishWigginsPosted 10/11/2011 12:07:45 AM
You don't have to be human. I've heard people say it doesn't check level, so they get put in to unfair fights often. Of course, it can also summon multiple invaders, so the odds are in the forest's favor.
---
Benevolence is Bliss
#3CSP_Eric(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2011 12:10:29 AM
Thanks. Does it matter if I'm already in the forest?
#4ObsceneGesturesPosted 10/11/2011 12:12:26 AM
CatfishWiggins posted...
You don't have to be human. I've heard people say it doesn't check level, so they get put in to unfair fights often. Of course, it can also summon multiple invaders, so the odds are in the forest's favor.

Really, no level checks? I've only lost once in all of my invasions, and that bastard cheesed me by healing like 5-6 times... Seems odd that I'd be this dominant when I can be put in with characters of a much higher level.

As far as the TC's question: Sometimes I'll be summoned a few times in a short span, sometimes I'll go an hour without one summon. It's very inconsistent.
---
Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.
#5ObsceneGesturesPosted 10/11/2011 12:13:11 AM
CSP_Eric posted...
Thanks. Does it matter if I'm already in the forest?

No, you can be summoned from anywhere.
---
#6CatfishWigginsPosted 10/11/2011 12:17:29 AM
I've only ever been invaded in the forest, haven't joined the covenant yet, but my invaders were so bad that I assumed they were just new players. After hearing they might have also been low level, it made more sense to me.

I've heard both sides of the story from invaders though, being summoned against an impossibly strong host, and being summoned to defend against very weak hosts. It could just be that the phantoms themselves were overly good or bad at PvP and they assumed there was a level handicap. I think one of them posted a link that "proved" a low level was invaded by a 80 something.
---
Benevolence is Bliss
#7Madd_MongulPosted 10/11/2011 12:34:25 AM
I've been called there 4 times and won every single time. You get summoned quite a bit it seems.
---
"Aye, me spent 70% of me money on women and drink and the rest was wasted." -an old Irish hymm ::: G-TAG: Cloverhopper
#8Blazeace00Posted 10/11/2011 12:38:56 AM
I get summoned once every three hours... Ls 60.
---
Titus 2:13 "Looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearance of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ." (FC: 4770 3764 4772)
#9ObsceneGesturesPosted 10/11/2011 12:40:39 AM
Oh, for the record I'm sitting at 46 and was summoned quite a few times my last play session. 40-60 seems to be the hotspot, from my experience.
---
#10CSP_Eric(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2011 2:05:01 AM
Can anybody out there confirm that there isn't any level cap when it comes to getting summoned and getting pitted against other people?