Parameter Bonuses? E-S?

#1newtondevice1Posted 10/12/2011 10:40:26 AM
What exactly is the scale of parameter bonuses on weapons? All the guidebook explains is that E is the lowest and S is the highest. Where to the others fall in-between? So far I've seen E, C, D, F, A, and S.
#2Necro_Fear89Posted 10/12/2011 10:43:51 AM
S being highest and E lowest rank, each weapon has a rank of a stat that grows stronger by each point invested in said rank. The higher the rank the better the damage will scale with you. It's a good thing to watch out for what rank a weapon is as some will grow stronger than others, weapon stat rank is very important when making a build.
---
The Bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.
#3newtondevice1(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2011 10:47:03 AM
No, what I'm asking is what each letter corresponds to:

If E is the lowest bonus, and S is the best, then what is C? Next-to-lowest? In the middle? Almost the best? Same for the other letters. I've never experienced a E-S classification system before, no idea what order the letters fall in.
#4speedkills4121Posted 10/12/2011 10:50:49 AM
newtondevice1 posted...
No, what I'm asking is what each letter corresponds to:

If E is the lowest bonus, and S is the best, then what is C? Next-to-lowest? In the middle? Almost the best? Same for the other letters. I've never experienced a E-S classification system before, no idea what order the letters fall in.

it goes E, D, C, B, A , S
---
if it wasn't for dumb people i wouldn't feel so smart
#5newtondevice1(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2011 10:51:34 AM
Awesome, thanks to both of you!
#6Necro_Fear89Posted 10/12/2011 10:52:16 AM
Think of them like the ranking in Devil May Cry or Bayonetta, you are ranked in how efficient you were in the level. S-being the best, A-for being really good, B-for skilled, C-average, D-poor, E-horrible(the worst) the better the rank the better the growth. That help better?
---
The Bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.