Parameter Bonuses? E-S?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Parameter Bonuses? E-S?
5 years ago#1
What exactly is the scale of parameter bonuses on weapons? All the guidebook explains is that E is the lowest and S is the highest. Where to the others fall in-between? So far I've seen E, C, D, F, A, and S.
5 years ago#2
S being highest and E lowest rank, each weapon has a rank of a stat that grows stronger by each point invested in said rank. The higher the rank the better the damage will scale with you. It's a good thing to watch out for what rank a weapon is as some will grow stronger than others, weapon stat rank is very important when making a build.
The Bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.
5 years ago#3
No, what I'm asking is what each letter corresponds to:

If E is the lowest bonus, and S is the best, then what is C? Next-to-lowest? In the middle? Almost the best? Same for the other letters. I've never experienced a E-S classification system before, no idea what order the letters fall in.
5 years ago#4
newtondevice1 posted...
No, what I'm asking is what each letter corresponds to:

If E is the lowest bonus, and S is the best, then what is C? Next-to-lowest? In the middle? Almost the best? Same for the other letters. I've never experienced a E-S classification system before, no idea what order the letters fall in.

it goes E, D, C, B, A , S
if it wasn't for dumb people i wouldn't feel so smart
5 years ago#5
Awesome, thanks to both of you!
5 years ago#6
Think of them like the ranking in Devil May Cry or Bayonetta, you are ranked in how efficient you were in the level. S-being the best, A-for being really good, B-for skilled, C-average, D-poor, E-horrible(the worst) the better the rank the better the growth. That help better?
The Bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Parameter Bonuses? E-S?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived