Accidentally attacked all the NPC's!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Accidentally attacked all the NPC's!

User Info: Grimno

Grimno
5 years ago#1
I was walking and as I walking, I saw the guy sitting by the fire.

And I thought "Oh hey, it's a completely harmless NPC sitting there."

And and and I accidentally hit him and he got mad so I killed him.

Then I accidentally killed the pyro guy as my controller fell out of my hands and it just so happened to hit the attack button and i attacked him cause the button was hit and he got hurt...

And then I went to absolve my sins and I saw him, got the gesture, then accidentally hit him with a fireball!

Then I went to buy some miracles and he wanted me to join his covenant. I thought it was some sort of glitch so I attacked him to see if that would fix it... but he was dead then...

And then the blacksmith! I saw all the messages from online saying "Blacksmith Ahead" and I thought "Oh it's a blacksmith BOSS enemy..."

So i attacked him and he got mad.

Then I found an onion knight and thought he was the final boss, so I attacked him but then i found out, he wasn't the boss and he was mad...

Then I found the Kingseeker and I accidentally threw twelve firebombs at him... i slipped and my hand hit RT over and over and over! And then I accidentally killed the bird cause I don't like birds and I thought it would give me a cool sword.

Am I screwed?

Oh, and I accidentally killed the merchant... he was sitting there and I figured killing him would make him drop all his inventory stock...
~Grimno (The Eccentric Gamer)
Explosions Solve Everything!

User Info: Servare

Servare
5 years ago#2
huh.

Convenient.
"The worst thing about quotes found on the internet is you never really know if they are true or not."
- Abraham Lincoln

User Info: SomebodyYouDont

SomebodyYouDont
5 years ago#3
Hope you learned to pay attention.

User Info: Master Cilander

Master Cilander
5 years ago#4
I might just do this before the final boss to get a load of one of a kind equipment.

That is, if they drop any.
What do I wanna be when I grow up? I wanna be a mountain man, a mountain.

User Info: Hash062

Hash062
5 years ago#5
So you accidentally went into a killing spree.

Well, it is only human to commit a sin... HE HE HE HE HA HA HA HA HA!!!!~~~~

User Info: Lythiris

Lythiris
5 years ago#6
I accidentally the whole game.
"I figured maybe a bullet in the back. Or a knife in the back. Maybe hit by a train."
"In the back?" "In the back, yeah."

User Info: TWPE

TWPE
5 years ago#7
You forgot to accidentally kill all the firekeepers and accidentally slip their souls into your hammerspace.
Luck and skill go hand-in-hand.

User Info: Yushamari

Yushamari
5 years ago#8
This is why parents should stop buying their 8 year olds mature video games and should kick their ass outdoors so they can play in the sun.
---
There are two ways of learning. The first is by reading the instructions, and the second is by trial and error. - J-dog

User Info: BattleBunnah

BattleBunnah
5 years ago#9
I lol'd

User Info: Grimno

Grimno
5 years ago#10
BattleBunnah posted...
I lol'd

Good to see someone got a kick out of this Joke Topic :P

(Purpose was a blow towards everyone who keeps killing NPC's by accident or attacking them. XD)
~Grimno (The Eccentric Gamer)
Explosions Solve Everything!
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Accidentally attacked all the NPC's!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived