Accidentally attacked all the NPC's!

#1GrimnoPosted 10/14/2011 11:06:21 AM(edited)
I was walking and as I walking, I saw the guy sitting by the fire.

And I thought "Oh hey, it's a completely harmless NPC sitting there."

And and and I accidentally hit him and he got mad so I killed him.

Then I accidentally killed the pyro guy as my controller fell out of my hands and it just so happened to hit the attack button and i attacked him cause the button was hit and he got hurt...

And then I went to absolve my sins and I saw him, got the gesture, then accidentally hit him with a fireball!

Then I went to buy some miracles and he wanted me to join his covenant. I thought it was some sort of glitch so I attacked him to see if that would fix it... but he was dead then...

And then the blacksmith! I saw all the messages from online saying "Blacksmith Ahead" and I thought "Oh it's a blacksmith BOSS enemy..."

So i attacked him and he got mad.

Then I found an onion knight and thought he was the final boss, so I attacked him but then i found out, he wasn't the boss and he was mad...

Then I found the Kingseeker and I accidentally threw twelve firebombs at him... i slipped and my hand hit RT over and over and over! And then I accidentally killed the bird cause I don't like birds and I thought it would give me a cool sword.

Am I screwed?

Oh, and I accidentally killed the merchant... he was sitting there and I figured killing him would make him drop all his inventory stock...

---
~Grimno (The Eccentric Gamer)
Explosions Solve Everything!
#2ServarePosted 10/14/2011 11:04:29 AM
huh.

Convenient.
---
"The worst thing about quotes found on the internet is you never really know if they are true or not."
- Abraham Lincoln
#3SomebodyYouDontPosted 10/14/2011 11:08:22 AM
Hope you learned to pay attention.
#4Master CilanderPosted 10/14/2011 11:13:45 AM(edited)
I might just do this before the final boss to get a load of one of a kind equipment.

That is, if they drop any.
---
What do I wanna be when I grow up? I wanna be a mountain man, a mountain.
#5Hash062Posted 10/14/2011 11:14:55 AM
So you accidentally went into a killing spree.

Well, it is only human to commit a sin... HE HE HE HE HA HA HA HA HA!!!!~~~~
#6LythirisPosted 10/14/2011 11:16:53 AM
I accidentally the whole game.
---
"I figured maybe a bullet in the back. Or a knife in the back. Maybe hit by a train."
"In the back?" "In the back, yeah."
#7TWPEPosted 10/14/2011 11:17:12 AM
You forgot to accidentally kill all the firekeepers and accidentally slip their souls into your hammerspace.
---
Luck and skill go hand-in-hand.
#8YushamariPosted 10/14/2011 11:24:43 AM
This is why parents should stop buying their 8 year olds mature video games and should kick their ass outdoors so they can play in the sun.
---
---
There are two ways of learning. The first is by reading the instructions, and the second is by trial and error. - J-dog
#9BattleBunnahPosted 10/14/2011 11:40:44 AM
I lol'd
#10Grimno(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2011 11:43:42 AM
BattleBunnah posted...
I lol'd

Good to see someone got a kick out of this Joke Topic :P

(Purpose was a blow towards everyone who keeps killing NPC's by accident or attacking them. XD)
---
~Grimno (The Eccentric Gamer)
Explosions Solve Everything!