Bonfire in Tomb of Giants?

#1GeitsauPosted 10/15/2011 5:17:21 AM
Is there a bonfire in the Tomb of Giants? I've exhausted all my restorative items, and my last bonfire was in the Undead Parish, so I'm kinda doomed if I don't find a bonfire very soon.
#2KukichimonjiPosted 10/15/2011 5:19:29 AM
Geitsau posted...
Is there a bonfire in the Tomb of Giants? I've exhausted all my restorative items, and my last bonfire was in the Undead Parish, so I'm kinda doomed if I don't find a bonfire very soon.

There is, shortly past where the guiding lights lead you down the columns. If you look off the ledge into the canyon, you should see the bonfire. There's a ladder down not too far away, if you don't feel like jumping.
---
No one expects the Kirby Inquisition!
(((((.)))))
#3Rude HeroPosted 10/15/2011 5:21:31 AM
Before you're face planted into that ditch there is a ladder to the left. There is only one way out of the ditch and the seemingly dead end is infact 'Illlusory Wall'
---
Now then...
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h38/Vaztor71/Haters.gif
#4Geitsau(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2011 7:01:09 AM
I was totally ripped apart by one of the spider skeletons on my way there, but thanks anyway. Now I have a loooooong walk ahead...
#5KukichimonjiPosted 10/15/2011 7:02:49 AM
Geitsau posted...
I was totally ripped apart by one of the spider skeletons on my way there, but thanks anyway. Now I have a loooooong walk ahead...

If you ran into the beast skeleton, then you had already passed it up, sadly.
---
(((((.)))))
#6Geitsau(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2011 7:08:37 AM
Kukichimonji posted...
Geitsau posted...

Ok, this place has me all kinds of confused. Is the bonfire close to where you fight the boss at the end of Catacombs?
#7KukichimonjiPosted 10/15/2011 7:10:20 AM
Geitsau posted...
Kukichimonji posted...
Geitsau posted...

Ok, this place has me all kinds of confused. Is the bonfire close to where you fight the boss at the end of Catacombs?

Yeah, it's after you follow the lights that guide you through the very first area. Once you reach the last light, you should be near a cliff side, and the bonfire is on a ledge down it. It's not too far from there at all, though the annoying giant skeleton nearby might make it a bit difficult to spot, as he's also near that cliff side.
---
(((((.)))))