black knight sword?

#1ThisIsAKnoifePosted 10/16/2011 4:06:04 PM
so i just killed the first black knight in undead burg and got the 'black knight sword', which i noticed has 205 attack, and is a bit higher than drake sword, though it uses a much higher strength and dex requirement. how is it in comparison to the drake sword? does it scale better for a strength character?
---
AFK: Attack, fight, kill!! The healer is telling you to go pull mobs.
WTF: Way to fight! The healer is applauding your tactical genius
#2UICrewPosted 10/16/2011 4:10:42 PM
No contest it is way better than drake at a mid level build.I have mine at +3 and do 975 back stab double handed or around 375 single handed regular swing.it's a lil slow but u get ur timing down u send skellys 40 yards with a swing.very fun.I was hitting sif for 570 a hit double handed at lvl 38 ish
#3-GeoPosted 10/16/2011 4:10:54 PM
I need to know too
#4fpS_pWn3rPosted 10/16/2011 4:14:37 PM
what level were you when you killed this guy? or what were your stats? I only got the ring that he was guarding and then let him be. However, I'm still on the save that's before him (just killed the Taurus demon and then died afterwards at that dragon) and I'd like to know if I'd be able to get the sword from him as well before I proceed. Also, if you kill him, but don't get the sword and then die just to reset the spawns, will I have still have a chance of getting the sword if I kill him again?
---
|No Smoking Zone| >.<c-~
#5UICrewPosted 10/16/2011 4:18:58 PM
It's a random drop.I think only the knights that weild the sword can drop it.I just gankd any knight I came across didn't care about humanity or whatever.there is enuf NG+ to get everything eventually.was prolly around lvl 25
#6ThisIsAKnoife(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2011 4:24:19 PM
oh i was level 7 when i killed him, lol. my current strength is 17, dex 15, and i don't even have the drake sword yet. i know i can't even properly wield it yet, but i was curious as to whether or not it became more useful than the drake sword eventually.
---
#7ThisIsAKnoife(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2011 4:25:46 PM
fpS_pWn3r posted...
what level were you when you killed this guy? or what were your stats? I only got the ring that he was guarding and then let him be. However, I'm still on the save that's before him (just killed the Taurus demon and then died afterwards at that dragon) and I'd like to know if I'd be able to get the sword from him as well before I proceed. Also, if you kill him, but don't get the sword and then die just to reset the spawns, will I have still have a chance of getting the sword if I kill him again?

i don't think he respawns, even if you use the bonfire. mini boss thing i guess, but he was very easy to kill when you learn his attack pattern and just backstab him repeatedly.
---
#8UICrewPosted 10/16/2011 4:28:37 PM
No respawn on knights only in NG+ knight sword is a tooon more powerful than drake.if ur strength build it's a no brainer
#9RazzunoPosted 10/16/2011 5:20:14 PM
You can kill him real easy at a low level. There's a nearby house with a ladder to the roof. Just lure the black knight over there and chuck bombs and arrows at him. Easy sword and got it before even the drake sword.
#10fpS_pWn3rPosted 10/16/2011 10:22:11 PM
is the black knight sword a guaranteed drop?
---
|No Smoking Zone| >.<c-~