Dragon Head Glitch work for 360 version?

#1CBPBrokerPosted 10/21/2011 11:25:33 AM
Does it or just PS3. Im not using the character online and i already beat it and just want to have some fun.
#2KillfaceDingoPosted 10/21/2011 11:29:40 AM
why would it only work for ps3? lol yes it does work on xbox
#3cheezedadadaPosted 10/21/2011 11:32:23 AM
Of course...

oh and my ultra lazy friend has a good tip, which I havent confirmed.

He said that once you do it, you can let go of everything and just hold "x" and it still works....so you dont have to sit there and hold down on the joystick and digital pad the whole time. Tape the X button down and come back 4 hours later with enough souls to level up and anger this entire forum!
#4otakon2006Posted 10/21/2011 11:35:36 AM
You have to be careful of your controller turning off because of inactivity(despite the button being pressed). So, make sure your controller is plugged in, along with the auto-off disabled for the 360 itself.
#5KillfaceDingoPosted 10/21/2011 11:37:20 AM
cheezedadada posted...
Of course...

oh and my ultra lazy friend has a good tip, which I havent confirmed.

He said that once you do it, you can let go of everything and just hold "x" and it still works....so you dont have to sit there and hold down on the joystick and digital pad the whole time. Tape the X button down and come back 4 hours later with enough souls to level up and anger this entire forum!

LOL. no one ever said you had to do anything but hold X. why would anyone thing you had to hold the joystick or d-pad down? i can confirm for you this works. i never even heard of holding anything but X
#63sleider3Posted 10/21/2011 11:40:38 AM
Taping down X seems pointless as (for me at least) you only gain souls untill you run out of stm.
---
GT - IIama King
#7KillfaceDingoPosted 10/21/2011 11:42:16 AM
3sleider3 posted...
Taping down X seems pointless as (for me at least) you only gain souls untill you run out of stm.

LOL

use the grass crest shield
#8cheezedadadaPosted 10/21/2011 11:44:27 AM
3sleider3 posted...

Grass crest shield...it goes forever.

Dingo, Was my comment really so funny that you had to "LOL"? I didnt even think it was hilarious. I just found a few links with no mentioning of taking your fingers off the joystick so im providing that info. Whats obvious to you could help someone else....not all of us are abusing the glitches yet.
#9cheezedadadaPosted 10/21/2011 11:45:14 AM
KillfaceDingo posted...
3sleider3 posted...

LOL

You seriously need to relax on the LOL - none of this is funny. At all.
#10KillfaceDingoPosted 10/21/2011 11:50:30 AM
cheezedadada posted...
KillfaceDingo posted...
3sleider3 posted...

LOL

You seriously need to relax on the LOL - none of this is funny. At all.

may not be funny to you, but it is to me. some people may not find aids funny, i do. some people may find crap like meet the spartans and disaster movie funny, i dont. so don't tell me what is funny and what isn't.

also, about the stuff not saying to take your finger off the stick, why would it? it should be common sense. every tutorial i read just said to face one direction, then turn the other direction. it doesn't say turn the other direction and hold the stick in that direction, and it shouldn't have to say turn the other direction then stop holding the stick. it should be common sense. it is really funny to me that you thought you had to hold the stick, and it is really funny to me that the one guy thought you couldn't do the glitch forever because his stamina kept going down. how do you even learn about the glitch but not know to use that shield? i find it funny

so once again, LOL at you both