Divine Weapons?

#1SoulAssassinnnPosted 10/27/2011 8:02:53 AM
I've been rocking the Furysword ... but I'm not sure if that's even a 'divine' weapon. What's the easiest way to get a divine weapon to venture into the Catacombs with??
#247Oblivion47Posted 10/27/2011 8:12:22 AM
The easiest way is to make one yourself using the Divine Ember found atop the tower past the Moonlight Butterfly.

Alternatively you can revert the Occult Club that the Mimic by Havel's Armour drops. But then your stuck with club.

To make a Divine Weapon get any weapon to +5 and give the Divine Ember to Andrei then you'll need to Green Titanite Shards.
---
thank you for submitting your opinion. someone will be along to care when they get the time. - om3rta
#3fcndPosted 10/27/2011 9:06:03 AM
Another way would be to get Astora's Straight Sword. You can take it with a Master Key straight out of the Asylum. Needs 14 Faith though.
---
We are all Uniformly Unique.
The things you own, end up owning you. -Tyler Durden
#4SoulAssassinnn(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2011 10:13:34 AM
Oblivion -- you should be getting paid for your knowledge on Dark Souls :)

I gave the Divine Ember to someone already ... just don't remember who or where. Would I have used that ember to make my Furysword? I know I have the green shards as well...
#5heavyacademicPosted 10/27/2011 10:19:54 AM
You don't use the Divine Ember to make the Fury Sword

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Upgrades#Boss%20Souls:%20Upgrade%20Usage

You should have given the Divine Ember to Andrei in the Undead Parish since he asks for it.
#6SoulAssassinnn(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2011 10:53:44 AM
I know I gave that Divine Ember to whoever asked for it - do I just go back to him to get a weapon upgraded to divine?
#7RvLasttimePosted 10/27/2011 11:00:17 AM
Yep you just need a wep at +5, (a regulat wep not a name'd brand wep ) and some green talcite shards
---
Apparently The Warden and Hawke went on to join Revan and The Exile in their fight against The True Sith. I expect Sheppard to join them soon- Cheator13