where is the second bonfire in blight town?

#1teknic1200Posted 11/1/2011 9:22:07 AM(edited)
topic. I feel like I've been all around that dang swamp looking for it, all I find are trolls, maggots, and bugs.
---
Today is the Tomorrow you were promised Yesterday
#2heavyacademicPosted 11/1/2011 9:31:16 AM(edited)
You may find this map helpful in your explorations?

http://www.kouryakubo.com/darksouls_en/image/maps/map07_blighttown.gif

It marks the bonfires and lots of other goodies. The bonfire in the swamp is tucked away in a little passageway just to the left of where you come down on the waterwheel.
#3RaccoonKylePosted 11/1/2011 9:30:41 AM
When you descend down all those platforms and first enter the swamp/marshy area, walk (run/fight) on to the right, hugging the wall, and you'll see a little cave type thing. Bonfire's right in there. If you go past the fire down the tunnel, there's also a chest with a dragon scale.
---
Currently playing: Minecraft, Dark Souls, Team Fortress 2
#4berg0937Posted 11/1/2011 9:59:57 AM
If you came down the wheel just turn left and hug the wall, can't miss the opening to it.
#5teknic1200(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2011 10:43:13 AM(edited)
where is the wheel? I'm always coming down the structure where you pass the troll sitting in the hole in the wall.

is it in the wall you are descending along on the way down?
---
#6berg0937Posted 11/1/2011 10:46:45 AM
The wheel is from an alternate entrance through the Valley of the Drakes. You can take the elevator down to New Londo from Firelink, enter the Valley of the Drakes, cross a little bridge, and boom Blight Town. Think you need the master key though. You can keep going the way you are and take a right when you hit the swamp and hug the wall to the bonfire. After the bonfire you can get to the wheel if you continue on that right wall. I'd recommend that route for getting out. You'll find the New Londo Ruins Key along that route which will let you back up to Firelink.
#7teknic1200(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2011 10:53:09 AM
thanks, i've ran down this route enough already that I have the decent memorized, I'll just stick there. I've been going to the left and across the swamp to that big pipe and working my way around the outside of the swamp going the opposite direction. At least I've found a bunch of stuff out there already. It seems like the poison bugs are about endless and they are hard to fight with a sword.
---
#8berg0937Posted 11/1/2011 10:57:42 AM
Yep, they respawn infinitely. Hate those guys from annoyance factor alone.
#9heavyacademicPosted 11/1/2011 11:17:29 AM
teknic1200 posted...
thanks, i've ran down this route enough already that I have the decent memorized, I'll just stick there. I've been going to the left and across the swamp to that big pipe and working my way around the outside of the swamp going the opposite direction. At least I've found a bunch of stuff out there already. It seems like the poison bugs are about endless and they are hard to fight with a sword.

Take a look at the map? Unless you find it confusing?
#10dj4242Posted 11/1/2011 11:46:03 AM
heavyacademic posted...
You may find this map helpful in your explorations?

http://www.kouryakubo.com/darksouls_en/image/maps/map07_blighttown.gif

It marks the bonfires and lots of other goodies. The bonfire in the swamp is tucked away in a little passageway just to the left of where you come down on the waterwheel.

Tagging topic for this, when I get off work.
---
#1 Tim Tebow Supporter
Currently playing: Dark Souls, WoW, Madden12, Gears 3,MK9