So whats a spirit of vengeance

#1IceyflamePosted 12/14/2011 4:31:53 PM
I was invading someone doing the forest covenant thing

then a spirit of vengeance invades the same person

he 1 shots the dude we invaded then right after he 1 shots me and it counted as an actual death for me as in my souls and humanity get lost

so whats the deal with that i thought you lose nothing as an invader
#2RvLasttimePosted 12/14/2011 4:35:08 PM
? glitch. You shouldn't have lost anything. Vengence is the Darkmoon blades who invade people who've been indicted....

Like a forest invader who'd been killing humans.

But if you died in that person's world you should not have lost anything.

Unless you were a red dark wraith then you do drop your stuff, or if you do the have a summon sign down while invading glitch in the forest....
---
Apparently The Warden and Hawke went on to join Revan and The Exile in their fight against The True Sith. I expect Sheppard to join them soon- Cheator13
#3u1tradtPosted 12/14/2011 4:35:30 PM

Those are guys using Blue Eye Orbs from the Blade of the Darkmoon Covenant. Also if you're killed as a dark spirit then you lose your souls and humanity but stay human. You have to go back to the spot that you got either got summoned from or left your world to retrieve your stuff.

#4gna647Posted 12/14/2011 4:41:32 PM
They're like the dark souls "cops" lol

they're doing it for justice but they're still blood hungry pigs
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvsq94GML81ql6hpqo1_500.jpg
#5Iceyflame(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2011 4:42:27 PM
oh so its those people alright then thanks

but i dident think they could attack me in other peoples world
#6RvLasttimePosted 12/14/2011 4:48:43 PM
all covenats can attack and kill each other in other peopl's world. Same cov's can't.

So darkwraiths = allies - red
Random Guy with orb - no allies - red
Darkmoon Vengance (some can invade without warning you) - blue - allies with darkmoon
Forest Invader (wearing the ring) - blue - allies with other forest invaders

Red sign pvp - summon red wraith from their sign to pvp you - they have no allies

Gravelord - You use their summon sign to invade them - blue - allies with the other 2 that might or might not find the sign and invade the gravelord as well.

But you dying in their world can happen. But only if you are a red invader (not using the red summon sign but by using a red orb) should you drop your souls...
---
Apparently The Warden and Hawke went on to join Revan and The Exile in their fight against The True Sith. I expect Sheppard to join them soon- Cheator13
#7ShinerCCCPosted 12/15/2011 1:06:35 PM
"Spirit of Vengeance" also applies to people coming to challenge a Gravelord.

One time a SoV invaded me while I was gravelording and I got invaded by a Darkwraith at the same time. The Darkwraith killed the SoV and I got the Eye of Death for it, lol.
---
if you end up getting as good at DDR as you are at shmups, you'll destroy us all - El Seph
The World's Only Official Pronyma Lover
#8VeryDarkSoulPosted 12/15/2011 1:46:59 PM
spirit of vengeance only can invade you if you have sin. You get that by invading as a dark spirit, or killing npcs.