Dark Souls FAQ V2.0 *please read* (minimal spoilers)

#21NonbeingPosted 3/2/2012 4:48:08 PMmessage detail

Valmanways4Ever posted...
I've heard of the Bottomless Box Glitch and the Dragon Head Glitch, how do I do them?
I, and most others on this board, will not help you find out how to cheat the game we love. If you want to do this, use google. You'll get it…

Ah good, I was hoping for some sanctimony. GameFAQs never disappoints.
---
Get Blenderized!

Chill out man. He didn't even say not to cheat, he just said he wasn't going to help you cheat. This is a perfect example of the kind of childish entitlement cheaters and hackers often exhibit.

"I shouldn't have to play the game the way it was designed to be played. I'm going to play it my way. And not only that, but I deserve to be told exactly how to cheat, and if you refuse to tell me, you are the one acting like a douchebag."

#22kungfucolinPosted 3/5/2012 5:21:43 AMmessage detail
@Nonbeing, I dunno who has the right and wrong of it here, but I actually thought that Val was speaking in support of the TC.
---
I can read your minds what little there is. I know what all humans think. Nothing's changed in 1800 years. You can't be saved. -Orochi, KOF97
#23GriffingtonPosted 3/12/2012 5:24:43 PMmessage detail
Nope, Nonbeing has it right.
---
I was dreaming like a fool
#24gvandale(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2012 10:05:11 AMmessage detail
FYI - I am no longer playing Dark Souls actively, so please don't friend request/message me for help items.

I've received a few recently and hate to not help. I still post here though.
---
XBL: Darth Vandale
PSN: gvandale
#25Juggalo417Posted 5/6/2012 4:17:18 AMmessage detail
Great guide, thanks for the info!
---
MPO: GR1M R34P3R
z11.invisionfree.com/MonsterHuntersBoard
#26Deathx113Posted 5/14/2012 12:56:41 PMmessage detail
This faq is delicious! :D
---
What did the aldehyde say when it found the carboxylic acid hiding? "oic Acid!" har har har- Deathx113
#27Shad0wCKPosted 5/30/2012 2:43:43 AMmessage detail
Cheers. Really helpful.
---
It's true what they say, the grass is always greener, and you don't really know what it is you have, until it's gone...gone. Gone.
#28newvegas46112Posted 6/22/2012 6:22:50 PMmessage detail
Ah good. I was going to buy this again to play the upcoming dlc and this guide was a great reminder to ease myself back in (100%ed it back in October) so sticky requested
---
you may be addicted to world of warcraft when your girlfriends pants has a low drop-rate...
#29EdgeofLethePosted 6/30/2012 9:41:26 PMmessage detail
New to the game. Thank you so much for the guide. This was supremely helpful.
---
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it - Aristotle
#30Dtothe3Posted 7/28/2012 7:30:13 AMmessage detail
Thanks for the guide. I played this a week ago or so and fell in love. Ordered my copy and am just twiddling my thumbs, trying to decide on a build.

Wondering about going with a pyromancer/sorcerer, pumping dex to use dex scaling weapons whilst dumping the rest into attunement (4 slots) and vitality.

Not really seeking advice, just thinking aloud. Finally, Skyrim doesn't feel the same anymore.
---
I used to be capable of having children. Then I took an arrow in the knee... Xbox tag - Dtothe3