Dark Souls FAQ V2.0 *please read* (minimal spoilers)

#31ZileanPosted 8/12/2012 9:34:33 PMmessage detail
This FAQ is missing fist weapons
#32giantsirslayerPosted 11/2/2012 8:09:53 AMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#33Mumble_Posted 12/2/2012 8:50:28 PMmessage detail
Very informative.
---
Bulbasaur is the best starting Pokemon.
#34donnerandblitzePosted 5/18/2013 6:41:59 PMmessage detail
I got the red suit of armour for my sorcerer in Blightown,is it any good? And I was told not to equip the gloves any reason for this?
All help appreciated.Thanks
#35Markox2Posted 5/27/2013 12:17:47 AMmessage detail
Unsure if this was mentioned in comments already but another good Suicide Run Tip is to go for the dragon crest shield/astora's straightsword, Crimson Set, and Cloranthy ring. The cloranthy ring especially since it makes the game easier to start but like the drake sword becomes outclassed later in the game.

Also another tip would be to kill Havel using the fall system by luring him to the top of the stair case and rolling off with the right timing. do it correctly and you can easily end up with 2 great rings (cloranthy ring) right off before you even fight the taurus demon.
#36Markox2Posted 5/27/2013 12:22:31 AMmessage detail
donnerandblitze posted...
I got the red suit of armour for my sorcerer in Blightown,is it any good? And I was told not to equip the gloves any reason for this?
All help appreciated.Thanks

The Crimson robe set you acquire in blightown is a great set at the beginning of the game (later outclassed by the gold-hemmed set) the only problem is that the gloves are very weak in terms of defensive stats but are a viable option should you have just the right amount of equip load to squeeze in one more piece before you hit the weight tier of choice.
#37RiggedtoblowPosted 6/16/2013 6:16:06 PMmessage detail
Hey guys, looking for clarification. The SL125 Cap for PVP, that's not really anything actually coded in the game, it's just an agreed upon cap before people decide that you're officially a jerk who wants to pick on the weak. That about right?
---
Living just for battle seems pretty sad, you know? ~Legault
We're about to be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!!! ~Power Rangers
#38IZrphPosted 6/19/2013 12:10:39 PMmessage detail
I am planning on creating a strength build. What stats should I be aiming to get?
#39gvandale(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 2:07:01 PMmessage detail
Riggedtoblow posted...
Hey guys, looking for clarification. The SL125 Cap for PVP, that's not really anything actually coded in the game, it's just an agreed upon cap before people decide that you're officially a jerk who wants to pick on the weak. That about right?

SL125 is what folks did in Demon Souls (PS3), as a sorta community agreed upon level. It makes matchmaking more even.
---
XBL: Darth Vandale, PSN: gvandale
Battle.net: Gvandale#1921
#40beggargirlPosted 3/11/2014 7:25:23 AMmessage detail
Hey. I love this FAQ you made. I hope we will end up seeing you back now that DKS2 is out.