Armor suggestion?

#1ScydeFoxPosted 5/12/2012 6:07:14 PM
So I have the ninja flip ring, and Im cranking up my endurance. Whats good armor that has some nice physical defense that will still allow me to ninja flip.

Im just messing around in pvp at SL 60, getting destroyed because im undergeared and leveled, but im getting good practice in.

Dex 40
End 25
Vit 20
int 16 (greater magic weapon)

Uchigatana +10
Parrying Dagger +5

so far. What would be a good armorset for me to wear thats not too heavy so I cant flip. Ill be getting my endurance to 35-40
---
HG/SS: 3996 - 9183 - 5724
B/W: 3696 - 9360 - 5269
#2ZamussPosted 5/12/2012 6:30:38 PM
This is a hard question, just equip your weapons/shield and then mix different armor set most people like to use havel/smough/stone/giants parts for some poise then mix it with some med/light armor to break a given poise mark.

The FAQ has the most common poise break points, currently my character is using havel arms/legs with wanderer/gwyn armor and any helment I feel like using this keeps me under 50% with 56 poise and only using 1 ring for DWRG while the other is free for hornet/lingering/cloriant/iron whatever I need to use.
---
Xboxlive GT: xZamusx
#3ScydeFox(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2012 10:33:30 AM
Is there any armor that serves my purposes but is also rather... Cool?

For example I think im gonna use knight Lautrec's armor, looks pretty sweet, not too heavy, pretty good defense
---
HG/SS: 3996 - 9183 - 5724
B/W: 3696 - 9360 - 5269
#4TwoArmedMan15Posted 5/13/2012 11:59:42 PM
ScydeFox posted...
Is there any armor that serves my purposes but is also rather... Cool?

For example I think im gonna use knight Lautrec's armor, looks pretty sweet, not too heavy, pretty good defense

Might I suggest the Catarina armor? It's relatively light (I'm pretty sure that you'd still be able to flip with your stats and weapons.), and, fully upgraded, it offers 55 poise and surprisingly high defense. Plus, you get to look like the Michelin tire guy! Ha! It's become my favorite armor set because of its excellent protection and the comedy of being a cart-wheeling Michelin man.