Everyone vs Houstonboy98 Tournament

#1HoustonBoy98Posted 6/30/2012 7:47:18 PM
Im bored.

A week from Tomorrow (Sunday)

I will personally be hosting a tournament based on brackets if i get enough people to show up.

It will be 3 vs 1. You may choose your teammates from your friendslist or here on gamefaqs. its fine with me

Only rules are no twop. Thats all. You may heal. Spam WoG, be as cheap as you want. If you wanna chain stab to win that is your choice and i will not fault you for it.

Im assuming ill lose to at least 2 teams so i will be timing from the start of the fight to the end and checking how many i kill.

How it will work.

You will host in the burg (make sure you have a char who hasnt killed tauros please...ive made that mistake before, felt stupid)
Summon your two phantom buddies.

I will RSS and you will summon me.
Fight starts when I bow.

Winning team gets a full copy of my mule
It contains 99 of almost every consumable (Souls, Souvenirs, Cracked, Slabs, Chunks, etc etc etc)

If anyone is interested feel free to post here or message my GT. Im almost always on. If not playing dark souls then im idling on netflix and ill get your message within an hour or two

Cheers and good luck to all
---
*look skyward*
XBL - Stillnacht
#2beggargirlPosted 6/30/2012 7:54:39 PM
HoustonBoy98 posted...
Im bored.

A week from Tomorrow (Sunday)

I will personally be hosting a tournament based on brackets if i get enough people to show up.

It will be 3 vs 1. You may choose your teammates from your friendslist or here on gamefaqs. its fine with me

Only rules are no twop. Thats all. You may heal. Spam WoG, be as cheap as you want. If you wanna chain stab to win that is your choice and i will not fault you for it.

Im assuming ill lose to at least 2 teams so i will be timing from the start of the fight to the end and checking how many i kill.

How it will work.

You will host in the burg (make sure you have a char who hasnt killed tauros please...ive made that mistake before, felt stupid)
Summon your two phantom buddies.

I will RSS and you will summon me.
Fight starts when I bow.

Winning team gets a full copy of my mule
It contains 99 of almost every consumable (Souls, Souvenirs, Cracked, Slabs, Chunks, etc etc etc)

If anyone is interested feel free to post here or message my GT. Im almost always on. If not playing dark souls then im idling on netflix and ill get your message within an hour or two

Cheers and good luck to all

I can't fight, but I can be good at "cheap".

How mad would you be if I accidentally crashed your game...
#3HoustonBoy98(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2012 7:57:42 PM
Implying you know how
---
*look skyward*
XBL - Stillnacht
#4beggargirlPosted 6/30/2012 8:01:47 PM
HoustonBoy98 posted...
Implying you know how

Well, Ive almost crashed my game ... Just trying to clarify how far your version of " cheap" goes ;)
#5TheDarkone21Posted 6/30/2012 8:05:14 PM
I'm pretty sure you can Dragon prism people to death.
---
http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/2191630/real-men-o.gif
GT: IwuzPh34rless
#6HoustonBoy98(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2012 8:05:31 PM
Crashing my game doesnt kill me. So...doesnt matter anyways
---
*look skyward*
XBL - Stillnacht
#7TheDarkone21Posted 6/30/2012 8:06:59 PM
True, but it's such a colorful way to go.
---
http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/2191630/real-men-o.gif
GT: IwuzPh34rless
#8heatseekersPosted 6/30/2012 8:10:44 PM
Sounds like fun. What sl would it be? Im guessing 120 but i want to be sure.
---
A government is a body of people, usually, notably ungoverned-Shepherd Book (Firefly)
#9Neilo4Posted 6/30/2012 8:19:33 PM
I will challenge thee to a duel!
---
Wanting: Rage,AC:R Arkham City
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Saints Row 3, Battlefield 3, Halo, COD:MW3
#10HoustonBoy98(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2012 8:29:23 PM
ill be on my 125

so yes 120 range
---
*look skyward*
XBL - Stillnacht