so basically at this point anyone to pvp is going to be better than me right?

#41NeuralLaxative(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2012 4:58:48 PM
You'll all be happy to know that I murdered that price gouging son of a ***** Oswald. Bastard looked at me wrong when I rang that church bell. Put a pike in his belly.

Now I'm sporting some tight leather pants and waiting for the next invader. Time to accept the path of darkness and start killing every living or undead thing I see
---
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
*Undisputed Words With Friends champion of Gamefaqs*
#42dadkwasherePosted 8/2/2012 5:04:28 PM
You killed Oswald...God I hope you don't kill the princess of Anor Londo...otherwise you'll be seeing me and a bunch of my buddies.
---
You need to find a more political solution.
Nhhrm. Tasty...LIQUID!!!...hmmm tasty.
#43DustinhtPosted 8/2/2012 5:07:22 PM
You'll all be happy to know that I murdered that price gouging son of a ***** Oswald. Bastard looked at me wrong when I rang that church bell. Put a pike in his belly.

Now I'm sporting some tight leather pants and waiting for the next invader. Time to accept the path of darkness and start killing every living or undead thing I see

Have fun never being able to repent for sins or calm down NPCs you accidentally angered for the rest of this playthrough :)
---
"Kill all of the enemy units because their red color advocates communism. "
-Albin0
#44NeuralLaxative(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2012 5:39:01 PM
Dustinht posted...

Have fun never being able to repent for sins or calm down NPCs you accidentally angered for the rest of this playthrough :)

Oh they'll calm down.

When they're dead.
---
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
#45TheDarkone21Posted 8/2/2012 6:02:43 PM
Dustinht posted...

Oh they'll calm down.

When they're dead.

Spoken like a true crazed lunatic. :p
---
http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/2191630/real-men-o.gif
GT: IwuzPh34rless
#46HoustonBoy98Posted 8/2/2012 6:13:11 PM
NeuralLaxative posted...

I applaud you
---
No one will ever change this animal I have become
XBL - Stillnacht
#47DordledumPosted 8/3/2012 12:14:15 AM
to answer the TC:

It's part of the game. Practice and progress and you will get better and find better stuff.

I'm no experienced PvP player myself (don't invade or summon much). But I do like the thrill of an invasion when I'm not in a boss battle now and then.

Last invasion I had was in the Undead Parish to, one of the red guys. I tried to block his attack with the Eagle shield, but somehow he got through and 1-shotted me. I went from WTF to whatever in 5 seconds.

I never won a fight and generally invaders 1 or 2 shot me. But hey, kudos to them. Don't let it spoil your own gaming experience.