DLC weapons, spoilers.

#1simonbelmont2Posted 10/28/2012 5:36:08 PM
Hi guys, for those of you that have tried the DLC what do you think of the new weapons? The Four-Pronged Plow looks interesting as do the Tracers.
---
Carl Kolchak: You should meet my boss. He'd turn Buddha into a chain smoker.
#2Optimus MagnusPosted 10/28/2012 6:04:40 PM
I absolutely love the Gold Tracer. I have it at +5 and it's my primary weapon. I love it's RT combos and if you land them and the target is still alive, you'll inflict Bleed which makes the combos so much better. Haven't used the Dark Silver Tracer much even though I have that at +5 as well.

I haven't tried the Abyss Sword, Obsidian Greatsword, Four-Pronged Plow, and Gough's Greatbow long enough to really have much of an opinion on them.

And I don't have the Guardian Whip.
---
"One sh³all stand. One sh³all fall."- Optimus Prime Leader of the Autobots.
"Bringing the Mother-****ing death by Konami!!"- Jan Valentine
#3simonbelmont2(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2012 6:07:10 PM
Thanks for the feedback. Yeah I heard the Tracers have some nice combos. Can't you also use both together? I thought I saw someone do that in a video. The whip sounds like a fun weapon too. Most of the normal whips were pretty weak though if I remember right. I don't know if the DLC is much of an improvement.
---
#4RPGNinja123Posted 10/28/2012 6:10:59 PM
The weapons are amazing it is just that simple, plus you really have to earn some of them like Kalameet's tail weapon.. so satisfying
---
Currently Playing: Dragon Quest 8, Ultimate DOOM, Strife, HeXeN, Heretic, Strife (Yep I am replaying the the old DOS shooters)
#5avianBCPosted 10/28/2012 6:13:18 PM
My fav is the obsidian greatsword. Slow and doesn't have good reach but it does amazing damage at low levels, esp with buffs. Won quite a few arena battles with it + washing pole combo.
---
"Rock is overpowered. Paper is fine." - Scissors
#6simonbelmont2(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2012 6:26:58 PM
RPGNinja123 posted...
The weapons are amazing it is just that simple, plus you really have to earn some of them like Kalameet's tail weapon.. so satisfying

avianBC posted...
My fav is the obsidian greatsword. Slow and doesn't have good reach but it does amazing damage at low levels, esp with buffs. Won quite a few arena battles with it + washing pole combo.

Yeah, I heard that weapon is good guys. It definitely does indeed sound like you have to earn it too. Getting to Kalameet's tail would be difficult.
---
#7CaptainLukaPosted 10/28/2012 6:57:45 PM
I'm loving Abyss Greatsword just for its interesting moveset.
---
My spell check just had a mental breakdown...
White 2 FC: 3139-4385-8079 Name: Kohl
#8simonbelmont2(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2012 7:07:01 PM
CaptainLuka posted...

I just looked it up, the moveset sounds nice man. I read it also scales with humanity too right?
---
#9CaptainLukaPosted 10/28/2012 7:25:15 PM(edited)
simonbelmont2 posted...
CaptainLuka posted...

I just looked it up, the moveset sounds nice man. I read it also scales with humanity too right?

Yeah, it scales with up to 11 humanity.
---
My spell check just had a mental breakdown...
White 2 FC: 3139-4385-8079 Name: Kohl
#10simonbelmont2(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2012 7:31:17 PM
CaptainLuka posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...
CaptainLuka posted...

Yeah, it scales with up to 11 humanity.

Cool.
---