How Old Are You?

#51PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 11/21/2012 12:50:51 PM

Wow, this is the most consistent age ranged topic like this I've ever seen, and the average is around my age.

Really goes to show the type of person this game is attractive to.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
#52deathmyrkPosted 11/21/2012 12:50:53 PM
TheDarkone21 posted...
giantsirslayer posted...
TheDarkone21 posted...
I'll be 29 this New Year's Eve. What are you guys getting me for my birthday, considering the world doesn't end 9 days earlier?

Whole brand new year LOL. That's awesome to have your bday on the first.

Oh no it's on the 31st of Dec. Biggest party day ever! Except it sucked growing up since my family was always cheap and got me a Merry Christmas/Happy Birthday gift. Grrrrrrrrrr

Dude, I know how you feel. I always got "cheap" combination Christmas + Birthday presents and my birthday mostly goes unnoticed except for very close friends/family. Don't even get me started about lack of birthday parties... It's cool though. All is forgiven. I have Dark Souls.
---
XBL GT: Deathmyrk
#53deathmyrkPosted 11/21/2012 12:55:27 PM(edited)
PPPPLAASSUMA posted...

Wow, this is the most consistent age ranged topic like this I've ever seen, and the average is around my age.

Yes, those who ran home off the school bus to go home and play NES as kids.
---
XBL GT: Deathmyrk
#54PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 11/21/2012 1:00:46 PM
deathmyrk posted...
PPPPLAASSUMA posted...

Yes, those who ran home off the school bus to go home and play NES as kids.

Lol... hahahaha truuuueee that :D
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
#55singhellotakuPosted 11/21/2012 1:04:10 PM
26, this topic actually explains a whole lot about the Dark Souls community.
#56Dex_PyromaniacPosted 11/21/2012 1:04:58 PM
18 here

I guess I should wear mask of child more often :D
---
GT - Dex Pyromaniac
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dexpyro <===== Dark Souls stuff
#57LycanthropusRexPosted 11/21/2012 1:05:26 PM
deathmyrk posted...
TheDarkone21 posted...
giantsirslayer posted...
TheDarkone21 posted...
I'll be 29 this New Year's Eve. What are you guys getting me for my birthday, considering the world doesn't end 9 days earlier?

Whole brand new year LOL. That's awesome to have your bday on the first.

Oh no it's on the 31st of Dec. Biggest party day ever! Except it sucked growing up since my family was always cheap and got me a Merry Christmas/Happy Birthday gift. Grrrrrrrrrr

Dude, I know how you feel. I always got "cheap" combination Christmas + Birthday presents and my birthday mostly goes unnoticed except for very close friends/family. Don't even get me started about lack of birthday parties... It's cool though. All is forgiven. I have Dark Souls.

Hey I'm in the same boat here. Turning 31 on December 26th. I think I'm just gonna stop counting after this birfday.
---
Merging with sword, onto them
#58Lord_999Posted 11/21/2012 1:21:02 PM
Same boat here as well. I recently turned 31 and I'm extremely unhappy about it.
---
XBL GT: Lord 997
#59Leon_41269Posted 11/21/2012 1:23:51 PM
I am 24
#60the_curatorPosted 11/21/2012 1:40:54 PM
24 and a slave to graduate school at such an early age