Did you know...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Did you know...
3 years ago#1
That it's possible to summon both Solaire and Lautrec for the fight against the gargoyles?

I just found that out and I've beaten them at least a dozen times offline and many more as a phantom.
---
Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.--TOOL, "Right in Two"
3 years ago#2
Yep you can. You can also summon the pyrobro if you free him from the depths and talk to him in firelink before the gargoyle fight.
3 years ago#3
or so I have heard. Might just a rumor.
3 years ago#4
the_curator posted...
or so I have heard. Might just a rumor.

You cannot summon Laurentius.
---
My SL 9 Painting Guardian Challenge Run: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLptJHHJPBbkNpNHTT8L_w6SlWqWcCE0Is
3 years ago#5
You can also summon Lautrec and Solaire in the Depths. I often do, then go rampaging through the Depths waiting for invaders. Kirk also never stood a chance.
---
"A storm is brewing here right by my side
I've tried all sorts of disguises"
3 years ago#6
Laurtrec hates me and I haven't been able to get his sign to show for the Gargoyles since my first or second playthrough.

Jerk.
3 years ago#7
beggargirl posted...
Laurtrec hates me and I haven't been able to get his sign to show for the Gargoyles since my first or second playthrough.

Jerk.

Did you free him then talk to him in Firelink?
---
"A storm is brewing here right by my side
I've tried all sorts of disguises"
3 years ago#8
Art Of Drowning posted...
beggargirl posted...

Jerk.

Did you free him then talk to him in Firelink?

Yes sir.
3 years ago#9
Wait a minute! You can SUMMON Solaire to fight against the gargoyles??? Well bust my buttons! I keep forgetting about summoning NPCs! I only in the whole history of playing Dark Souls (5 1/2 months, roughly) summoned NPCs twice. One was Solaire against O+S the other was for Iron Golem. I bet it would help greatly if I did summon NPCs... I just keep forgetting the feature exists.
---
XBL GT: Deathmyrk
3 years ago#10
deathmyrk posted...
Wait a minute! You can SUMMON Solaire to fight against the gargoyles??? Well bust my buttons! I keep forgetting about summoning NPCs! I only in the whole history of playing Dark Souls (5 1/2 months, roughly) summoned NPCs twice. One was Solaire against O+S the other was for Iron Golem. I bet it would help greatly if I did summon NPCs... I just keep forgetting the feature exists.

You can summon Solaire for the Centipede Demon too if you didn't know you could.
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), Bayonetta
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Metal Gear Solid HD collection
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Did you know...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived