Did you know...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Did you know...
4 years ago#1
That it's possible to summon both Solaire and Lautrec for the fight against the gargoyles?

I just found that out and I've beaten them at least a dozen times offline and many more as a phantom.
Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.--TOOL, "Right in Two"
4 years ago#2
Yep you can. You can also summon the pyrobro if you free him from the depths and talk to him in firelink before the gargoyle fight.
4 years ago#3
or so I have heard. Might just a rumor.
4 years ago#4
the_curator posted...
or so I have heard. Might just a rumor.

You cannot summon Laurentius.
My SL 9 Painting Guardian Challenge Run: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLptJHHJPBbkNpNHTT8L_w6SlWqWcCE0Is
4 years ago#5
You can also summon Lautrec and Solaire in the Depths. I often do, then go rampaging through the Depths waiting for invaders. Kirk also never stood a chance.
"A storm is brewing here right by my side
I've tried all sorts of disguises"
4 years ago#6
Laurtrec hates me and I haven't been able to get his sign to show for the Gargoyles since my first or second playthrough.

Jerk.
4 years ago#7
beggargirl posted...
Laurtrec hates me and I haven't been able to get his sign to show for the Gargoyles since my first or second playthrough.

Jerk.

Did you free him then talk to him in Firelink?
"A storm is brewing here right by my side
I've tried all sorts of disguises"
4 years ago#8
Art Of Drowning posted...
beggargirl posted...

Jerk.

Did you free him then talk to him in Firelink?

Yes sir.
4 years ago#9
Wait a minute! You can SUMMON Solaire to fight against the gargoyles??? Well bust my buttons! I keep forgetting about summoning NPCs! I only in the whole history of playing Dark Souls (5 1/2 months, roughly) summoned NPCs twice. One was Solaire against O+S the other was for Iron Golem. I bet it would help greatly if I did summon NPCs... I just keep forgetting the feature exists.
XBL GT: Deathmyrk
4 years ago#10
deathmyrk posted...
Wait a minute! You can SUMMON Solaire to fight against the gargoyles??? Well bust my buttons! I keep forgetting about summoning NPCs! I only in the whole history of playing Dark Souls (5 1/2 months, roughly) summoned NPCs twice. One was Solaire against O+S the other was for Iron Golem. I bet it would help greatly if I did summon NPCs... I just keep forgetting the feature exists.

You can summon Solaire for the Centipede Demon too if you didn't know you could.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), Bayonetta
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Metal Gear Solid HD collection
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Did you know...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived