Did you know...

#1Chrome_AdaPosted 11/29/2012 1:55:07 PM
That it's possible to summon both Solaire and Lautrec for the fight against the gargoyles?

I just found that out and I've beaten them at least a dozen times offline and many more as a phantom.
---
Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.--TOOL, "Right in Two"
#2the_curatorPosted 11/29/2012 2:01:13 PM
Yep you can. You can also summon the pyrobro if you free him from the depths and talk to him in firelink before the gargoyle fight.
#3the_curatorPosted 11/29/2012 2:03:48 PM
or so I have heard. Might just a rumor.
#4HeroOfCanton08Posted 11/29/2012 2:07:52 PM
the_curator posted...
or so I have heard. Might just a rumor.

You cannot summon Laurentius.
---
My SL 9 Painting Guardian Challenge Run: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLptJHHJPBbkNpNHTT8L_w6SlWqWcCE0Is
#5Art Of DrowningPosted 11/29/2012 5:42:13 PM
You can also summon Lautrec and Solaire in the Depths. I often do, then go rampaging through the Depths waiting for invaders. Kirk also never stood a chance.
---
"A storm is brewing here right by my side
I've tried all sorts of disguises"
#6beggargirlPosted 11/29/2012 6:11:31 PM
Laurtrec hates me and I haven't been able to get his sign to show for the Gargoyles since my first or second playthrough.

Jerk.
#7Art Of DrowningPosted 11/29/2012 6:16:38 PM
beggargirl posted...
Laurtrec hates me and I haven't been able to get his sign to show for the Gargoyles since my first or second playthrough.

Jerk.

Did you free him then talk to him in Firelink?
---
"A storm is brewing here right by my side
I've tried all sorts of disguises"
#8beggargirlPosted 11/29/2012 6:22:24 PM
Art Of Drowning posted...
beggargirl posted...

Jerk.

Did you free him then talk to him in Firelink?

Yes sir.
#9deathmyrkPosted 11/29/2012 7:22:04 PM
Wait a minute! You can SUMMON Solaire to fight against the gargoyles??? Well bust my buttons! I keep forgetting about summoning NPCs! I only in the whole history of playing Dark Souls (5 1/2 months, roughly) summoned NPCs twice. One was Solaire against O+S the other was for Iron Golem. I bet it would help greatly if I did summon NPCs... I just keep forgetting the feature exists.
---
XBL GT: Deathmyrk
#10RPGNinja123Posted 11/30/2012 3:16:47 AM
deathmyrk posted...
Wait a minute! You can SUMMON Solaire to fight against the gargoyles??? Well bust my buttons! I keep forgetting about summoning NPCs! I only in the whole history of playing Dark Souls (5 1/2 months, roughly) summoned NPCs twice. One was Solaire against O+S the other was for Iron Golem. I bet it would help greatly if I did summon NPCs... I just keep forgetting the feature exists.

You can summon Solaire for the Centipede Demon too if you didn't know you could.
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), Bayonetta
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Metal Gear Solid HD collection