Honor

#1giantsirslayerPosted 11/30/2012 7:29:43 AM
I got invaded last night n as always I bow n took lighting Claymore to the face, then he ran away and dark crystal himself home. Wtw I said in message and he said he was sorry for hitting me in a bow its been awhile since someone has bowed to him n he been getting gganked a lot lately but he didn't want to be a butt for doing that so he left I said I could've healed n he said he didn't know how much estu I had left n I told him that he was pretty cool dude for what he did n send me a fr but I got off right after that. Just wanted to share that cool moment.
---
Old man still playing, loving every minute of it. Xbl gt giantsir slayer
#2FutureShockUKPosted 11/30/2012 8:40:26 AM
I had the opposite yesterday. Basically, I hate people who try to summon help in duels, as I feel it cheapens the fight, so some dude bows to me, so as I go to bow back, he attempts to summon someone, and when I approach, bows again, I assume thinking I'd bow and his summon could turn up. So I ran him through.

On the other hand, had a host AFK earlier, with a white phantom defending him. He put up a good fight, but I eventually finished him, approached the host with caution, realised he was away & BS'd him.
---
The Leader of the Selfish Generation
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK
#3beggargirlPosted 11/30/2012 8:49:28 AM
I always feel so bad when I hit someone when they are bowing or buffing. Or when I go to give them a friendly kick and it somehow turns into a backstab ...
#4TheDarkone21Posted 11/30/2012 8:55:35 AM
beggargirl posted...
I always feel so bad when I hit someone when they are bowing or buffing. Or when I go to give them a friendly kick and it somehow turns into a backstab ...

Lol you can't kick someone if you're behind them silly. I know, I've tried multiple times and it just never works. If I ever run into an afk host now, I dark hand all their humanity and then apply toxin. Sprinkle in some Lloyd's for best results. :D
---
http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/2191630/real-men-o.gif
GT: IwuzPh34rless