New game. Character based builds.

#1WH1TE_N1GHT13Posted 12/1/2012 5:45:05 PM
There was a bit of a discussion on rory's post earlier. So instead of rewriting everything I'm going to post a link to it and then sum up what I understand.

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/608635-dark-souls/64790598

Ppl we're discussing how it would be cool if a bunch of us started a character around the same time and either helped or hindered the others on their journeys.

My only questions are, who wants in? And what character do you want to make? I myself chose Ornstein.
#2anand_ak89Posted 12/1/2012 5:55:38 PM
I am not into ganking or anything but i would like to go smough and hinder people with your ornstein lol.

I would like to make havel.
#3anand_ak89Posted 12/1/2012 5:59:18 PM
anand_ak89 posted...
I am not into ganking or anything but i would like to go smough and hinder people with your ornstein lol.

I would like to make havel.

or artorias with abyss greatsword
#4Art Of DrowningPosted 12/1/2012 6:01:11 PM
What time is it that you guys usually play. I'm pretty sure I'll very unlikely be able to match your times due to time zones so I can't make promises.

Still, if there is Ornstein then we may as well include Gwyn's other three top Knights. I'd pick Ciaran myself since Ornstein is taken... Then again, maybe Artorias just so I can use my new toy-I mean my Abyss Great Sword. :3
---
"A storm is brewing here right by my side
I've tried all sorts of disguises"
#5anand_ak89Posted 12/1/2012 6:07:24 PM
Art Of Drowning posted...
What time is it that you guys usually play. I'm pretty sure I'll very unlikely be able to match your times due to time zones so I can't make promises.

Still, if there is Ornstein then we may as well include Gwyn's other three top Knights. I'd pick Ciaran myself since Ornstein is taken... Then again, maybe Artorias just so I can use my new toy-I mean my Abyss Great Sword. :3

I agree this is a massive problem. I am in UK and its hard to match with US players :(

I already have a Ornstein but I would love to do cairan too actually. Just not gough.
#6Art Of DrowningPosted 12/1/2012 6:12:40 PM
The problem with Gough is that I'd imagine constant Great Bowing will get boring for PvE and is probably pretty costly in souls for the arrows.

Someone should also make character based builds to oppose you guys. Kirk! Go bleed 'em dry! Jeremiah, burn them to a crisp! Prince Ricard, impale them! 8)
---
#7Art Of DrowningPosted 12/1/2012 6:14:28 PM
Also, such a shame I deleted my SL1 character. Otherwise we could have Gwyn+his four high Knights.
---
#8WH1TE_N1GHT13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 9:17:50 PM
I think I have Gwyn armour some where so I say we all just make seudo builds until we can mule some armour across.

Or in the case of o&s until you kill the real one and get it. Lol I don't have the DLC so ya XD. And I say whoever wants in can be in, we can figure out times and such at a later time. Once we have everyone who is in.
#9TheFabulousRBKPosted 12/1/2012 9:25:50 PM
I'll go Gough if someone wants to help me kill Kalameet when they get to the appropriate SL
---
GT: Chrysalis tCQ
#10Rory96Posted 12/1/2012 10:05:23 PM
Wow white when I asked you to take over I thought you do less but dam you done a lot xD
Okay guys looks like maybe we have 5 to 3 people playing then. I going plays as magic using sollarie ( missed spelled I know ) .
Umm I'm in central time and I usual get home around 5 because school , and that's the probably the best time I can play for 2 or 3 hours .
If anyone has a Skype and is going to be a part pm your name so I can contact you and give info faster
---
Xboxtag HzO x Trill x