*Official Coop Thread (All Levels) ver. 3*

#1RPGNinja123Posted 12/4/2012 5:09:01 PM(edited)
While it is great to see the community alive with fight clubs and tournaments it saddens me that the board in general has slowed down a bit with coop opportunities which really has been more of a draw to the game for me.

Here was the previous thread in case you don't quite understand how it works:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/608635-dark-souls/62097934

I will repost what was in it though.

Just a few things...

1. Make sure you state your Soul Level so people know which character to use to help you.

2. Obviously have a white soapstone if you want to help out a host who requests help in this thread.

3. You can also feel free to use this as an opportunity to trade with other board members as you are co oping, so go ahead and multitask :)

4. In regards to if someone invades your world, if it is not anyone you know from the GameFAQ boards, then feel free to dispose of him however you wish, but if you do happen to know the person, feel free to engage in friendly 1 on 1 duels until the host is the only one that is left.

We might even have roleplaying co-op where let's say we all agree to co-op for a host but the stipulation is we all have to wear the shadow armor and if possible wield a katana (Just an example) it would just add a spice of variety to an already spectacular game.

Of course we are just starting out so for now we are doing regular co op of course and we shall see how far this thing goes.

When posting a request for Co-op

1. Be sure to state what SL you are to ensure that all summoners are within range before going to play the game.

2. Please specify what NG you are in whether its NG+ or NG+++++++++ etc... This is to help prepare the summoners for what kind of difficulty lies ahead. (If you can't remember just guesstimate)

Hopefully I will see some of you out there as I currently have a Solaire build that is waiting around to be summoned! And just a side note, you can choose whether or not to have your character fit a certain theme ahead of time, this is just a general coop thread

My Gamertag is WeskerMaster if you just want to contact on Xbox Live directly.
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), Metal Gear Solid HD collection
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, LA Noire Complete Edition
#2snatch_adams_2Posted 12/4/2012 5:17:35 PM
Sweet! I'm level 168 trying to do new Londo! Love co-oping
---
---GT: SnAtCh AdAmS 2 ---
There are worse fears than that which the eye beholds...
#3RPGNinja123(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:21:24 PM
snatch_adams_2 posted...

Sorry I don't have any levels currently around there my "insanely leveled guy" is something like 235 but most of them are 120ish and now I have a guy around 60.
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), Metal Gear Solid HD collection
#4LoneReaper115Posted 12/4/2012 5:23:27 PM
I'm in NG level 77 wanting to do the Demon Firesage at some point. I know that he is just a beefed up stray demon, but for some reason he keeps smacking me around like I took his bike or something.
---
I uh, don't have any bullets. You gonna give me bullets? Are there bullets up there? Where do I get my gun?
GT: LoneReaper115
#5RPGNinja123(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:24:21 PM
LoneReaper115 posted...
I'm in NG level 77 wanting to do the Demon Firesage at some point. I know that he is just a beefed up stray demon, but for some reason he keeps smacking me around like I took his bike or something.

If you can get to 78 or 79ish, my level 97 Solaire guy can help you right now.
---
#6snatch_adams_2Posted 12/4/2012 5:24:55 PM
RPGNinja123 posted...
snatch_adams_2 posted...

Sorry I don't have any levels currently around there my "insanely leveled guy" is something like 235 but most of them are 120ish and now I have a guy around 60.

I have a level 34 in blighttown
---
---GT: SnAtCh AdAmS 2 ---
There are worse fears than that which the eye beholds...
#7LoneReaper115Posted 12/4/2012 5:26:33 PM
RPGNinja123 posted...
LoneReaper115 posted...

If you can get to 78 or 79ish, my level 97 Solaire guy can help you right now.

I've got at least 30K laying on the floor in there taunting me, I might be able to homeward bone. I'll check back in.
---
I uh, don't have any bullets. You gonna give me bullets? Are there bullets up there? Where do I get my gun?
GT: LoneReaper115
#8RPGNinja123(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:27:35 PM
snatch_adams_2 posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
snatch_adams_2 posted...

I have a level 34 in blighttown

I do have a guy that is a Darkmoon who just started out who might be around that level but he is in the Depths before Blighttown.
---
#9anand_ak89Posted 12/4/2012 5:28:09 PM
LoneReaper115 posted...

i was about to go to bed but i can help out quickly
#10anand_ak89Posted 12/4/2012 5:31:19 PM
anand_ak89 posted...
LoneReaper115 posted...

i was about to go to bed but i can help out quickly

my sign is in front of fog gate. GT - thingyB0B (with a zero). sl70