*Official Coop Thread (All Levels) ver. 3*

#21RPGNinja123(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 9:21:07 PM
snatch_adams_2 posted...
Great times rolling through vlighttown with RPG I was reminded why I hate this nightmarish place

Thanks again Snatch, we both got some extra souls we wanted.
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), Metal Gear Solid HD collection
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, LA Noire Complete Edition
#22snatch_adams_2Posted 12/4/2012 9:31:37 PM
If anyone is around level 40 and wants to help me run through sens fortress hmu GT down below! Thanks
---
---GT: SnAtCh AdAmS 2 ---
There are worse fears than that which the eye beholds...
#23snatch_adams_2Posted 12/4/2012 9:35:06 PM
snatch_adams_2 posted...
If anyone is around level 40 and wants to help me run through sens fortress hmu GT down below! Thanks

Also need to find big hat logan
---
---GT: SnAtCh AdAmS 2 ---
There are worse fears than that which the eye beholds...
#24RPGNinja123(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 10:30:10 PM
snatch_adams_2 posted...
snatch_adams_2 posted...

Also need to find big hat logan

The Master Key directly opens up the cage that he is in btw
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), Metal Gear Solid HD collection
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, LA Noire Complete Edition
#25the_curatorPosted 12/4/2012 11:30:19 PM
snatch_adams_2 posted...

Oh man couple hours too late.. Me and Ironswan666 were doing a co op run of that place earlier today at that level range (which on a side note ended up being more annoying than we wanted to... I forgot how hard snake guys hit). Anor Londo, etc... tomorrow or in the coming days?
---
Come at me moonbro
#26PremiumVenturePosted 12/5/2012 12:34:53 AM
Everyone can add me for jolly co-operation as well. GT is in the signature. Even if I'm not playing Dark Souls, feel free to send me a message and I'll try to get over there to help, if I have a character in that level range.
---
Gamertag: PremiumVenture
#27WildRideBrandPosted 12/5/2012 1:11:04 AM
I really enjoy coop. I've actually been thinking about starting a coop game with 1 or 2 people. I think it would be real enjoyable. If anyone is up for it, shoot me a message.
---
GT: WildRideBrand
#28WildRideBrandPosted 12/5/2012 1:14:19 AM
I've also got a level 122 on ng+ with Demon Ruins and New Londo half done, lol.
---
GT: WildRideBrand
#29IRON-SWANPosted 12/5/2012 1:31:57 AM
the_curator posted...
snatch_adams_2 posted...

Oh man couple hours too late.. Me and Ironswan666 were doing a co op run of that place earlier today at that level range (which on a side note ended up being more annoying than we wanted to... I forgot how hard snake guys hit). Anor Londo, etc... tomorrow or in the coming days?

something wierd happened that first go through the snakes near the onion man were invisible and i could see you taking hits , couldn't lock on or nuthin . then when they died they finally appeared . wtf . was good fun anyway dude thanks muchly
---
---
GT: IRON SWAN666
#30Art Of DrowningPosted 12/5/2012 3:39:00 AM
I'm sorry but...

RPGNinja123 posted...
*snip*

We might even have roleplaying co-op where let's say we all agree to co-op for a host but the stipulation is we all have to wear the shadow armor and if possible wield a katana (Just an example) it would just add a spice of variety to an already spectacular game.

*Snip*

Coming from you, I lol.
---
"A storm is brewing here right by my side
I've tried all sorts of disguises"