Are you kidding me? 3 phantoms!?

#1FutureShockUKPosted 12/8/2012 9:54:17 AM
Alright, so I'm going through the Parish, see a red sign and think "Meh, may as well.", and summon the dude. So as we're bowing, I get a notification that someone else is invading, so keep on my toes whilst fighting.

Got the dude on the ropes, when I get ANOTHER notification that someone's invading! So by time I finish the first dude, I've got two Phantoms on the sidelines just watching!

He let me heal, thankfully, so I grabbed the stuff from the first guy, bowed to him, fought as usual, won and then repeated the cycle with a third!

Unfortunately, he'd seemingly learned my tactics via observation, and I'd run out of spells, so he was able to get me with Pyromancy, which was my downfall.
---
The Leader of the Selfish Generation & Pope of the Church of Royal Shotelness.
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK
#2WH1TE_N1GHT13Posted 12/8/2012 10:06:32 AM
Wow that blows! Woulda been awesome if you pulled out a different weapon for each fight and went crazy on them by changing tactics each time XD
#3ZephranthesPosted 12/8/2012 10:09:13 AM
Might as well go gravelord now.
#4FutureShockUK(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 11:38:27 AM
WH1TE_N1GHT13 posted...
Wow that blows! Woulda been awesome if you pulled out a different weapon for each fight and went crazy on them by changing tactics each time XD

I did switch from The Abyss Sword to Sunlight Straight between the first two, but the final person used Pyromancy, so I was screwed by my lack of spells (Used 'em all on the 1st two when they started to use Dark Magic!)
---
The Leader of the Selfish Generation & Pope of the Church of Royal Shotelness.
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK