Are you kidding me? 3 phantoms!?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Are you kidding me? 3 phantoms!?
3 years ago#1
Alright, so I'm going through the Parish, see a red sign and think "Meh, may as well.", and summon the dude. So as we're bowing, I get a notification that someone else is invading, so keep on my toes whilst fighting.

Got the dude on the ropes, when I get ANOTHER notification that someone's invading! So by time I finish the first dude, I've got two Phantoms on the sidelines just watching!

He let me heal, thankfully, so I grabbed the stuff from the first guy, bowed to him, fought as usual, won and then repeated the cycle with a third!

Unfortunately, he'd seemingly learned my tactics via observation, and I'd run out of spells, so he was able to get me with Pyromancy, which was my downfall.
The Leader of the Selfish Generation & Pope of the Church of Royal Shotelness.
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK
3 years ago#2
Wow that blows! Woulda been awesome if you pulled out a different weapon for each fight and went crazy on them by changing tactics each time XD
3 years ago#3
Might as well go gravelord now.
3 years ago#4
WH1TE_N1GHT13 posted...
Wow that blows! Woulda been awesome if you pulled out a different weapon for each fight and went crazy on them by changing tactics each time XD

I did switch from The Abyss Sword to Sunlight Straight between the first two, but the final person used Pyromancy, so I was screwed by my lack of spells (Used 'em all on the 1st two when they started to use Dark Magic!)
The Leader of the Selfish Generation & Pope of the Church of Royal Shotelness.
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Are you kidding me? 3 phantoms!?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived