Who would like an optional multiplayer feature?

#1AsikokamiPosted 12/8/2012 11:47:18 AM
I find that a lot of the fun and satisfaction from the game stems from me roaming the land solo while tackling the dangers but sometimes I feel like roaming the land with someone as a duo as a change of pace.

Like all games the multiplayer is a choice; you can play the game alone or if you want you can invite a friend drop-in drop-out style to play the game with you. I don't see anything wrong with that as long they don't force you to do it.
#2RPGNinja123Posted 12/8/2012 11:48:37 AM
Asikokami posted...
I find that a lot of the fun and satisfaction from the game stems from me roaming the land solo while tackling the dangers but sometimes I feel like roaming the land with someone as a duo as a change of pace.

Like all games the multiplayer is a choice; you can play the game alone or if you want you can invite a friend drop-in drop-out style to play the game with you. I don't see anything wrong with that as long they don't force you to do it.

They already have that feature now
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), Metal Gear Solid HD collection
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, LA Noire Complete Edition
#3Burnout__DragonPosted 12/8/2012 11:56:03 AM
It's called staying a zombie. That's how you turn multiplayer off....
---
"WHAT IS A HALO?! A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF GLITCHES! But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!"
#4ZephranthesPosted 12/8/2012 11:57:24 AM
Next you'll want voice chat. And adjustable difficulty. And epic mounts.
#5FreshSushiPosted 12/8/2012 11:58:37 AM
Being able to summon people on your friend list would be nice. They already have multiplayer, it's just completely random who you play with.
---
DARK SOULS II WOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!
"We want it to be as popular as Elder Scrolls"...-__________-
#6WH1TE_N1GHT13Posted 12/8/2012 11:58:58 AM
RPGNinja123 posted...
Asikokami posted...

I think he meant that it would be cool to always just run with a friend not only when the boss hasn't been defeated. But to do this you would need a bigger world IMO but that would probably make it so you almost had to do this. So IDK.
#7RPGNinja123Posted 12/8/2012 12:00:08 PM
WH1TE_N1GHT13 posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
Asikokami posted...

I think he meant that it would be cool to always just run with a friend not only when the boss hasn't been defeated. But to do this you would need a bigger world IMO but that would probably make it so you almost had to do this. So IDK.

I was speaking more on the "playing alone" part
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), Metal Gear Solid HD collection
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, LA Noire Complete Edition
#8EdgeofLethePosted 12/8/2012 12:02:39 PM
The way multiplayer is set up is fine, IMO. I don't see what would really change with full time co-op (unless you mean local)...so you have to summon your friend at the beginning of every location and a few don't allow co-op - I don't see the problem.
---
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it - Aristotle
#9SKYR1MPosted 12/8/2012 12:03:32 PM
Solution: disconnect from Live.
---
Some people call it big, me i call it a treasure.
#10WH1TE_N1GHT13Posted 12/8/2012 12:23:20 PM
Rpg I was saying that's what I think Aki was trying to say