Who would like an optional multiplayer feature?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Who would like an optional multiplayer feature?
4 years ago#1
I find that a lot of the fun and satisfaction from the game stems from me roaming the land solo while tackling the dangers but sometimes I feel like roaming the land with someone as a duo as a change of pace.

Like all games the multiplayer is a choice; you can play the game alone or if you want you can invite a friend drop-in drop-out style to play the game with you. I don't see anything wrong with that as long they don't force you to do it.
4 years ago#2
Asikokami posted...
I find that a lot of the fun and satisfaction from the game stems from me roaming the land solo while tackling the dangers but sometimes I feel like roaming the land with someone as a duo as a change of pace.

Like all games the multiplayer is a choice; you can play the game alone or if you want you can invite a friend drop-in drop-out style to play the game with you. I don't see anything wrong with that as long they don't force you to do it.

They already have that feature now
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), Metal Gear Solid HD collection
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, LA Noire Complete Edition
4 years ago#3
It's called staying a zombie. That's how you turn multiplayer off....
"WHAT IS A HALO?! A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF GLITCHES! But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!"
4 years ago#4
Next you'll want voice chat. And adjustable difficulty. And epic mounts.
4 years ago#5
Being able to summon people on your friend list would be nice. They already have multiplayer, it's just completely random who you play with.
DARK SOULS II WOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!
"We want it to be as popular as Elder Scrolls"...-__________-
4 years ago#6
RPGNinja123 posted...
Asikokami posted...

I think he meant that it would be cool to always just run with a friend not only when the boss hasn't been defeated. But to do this you would need a bigger world IMO but that would probably make it so you almost had to do this. So IDK.
4 years ago#7
WH1TE_N1GHT13 posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
Asikokami posted...

I think he meant that it would be cool to always just run with a friend not only when the boss hasn't been defeated. But to do this you would need a bigger world IMO but that would probably make it so you almost had to do this. So IDK.

I was speaking more on the "playing alone" part
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), Metal Gear Solid HD collection
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, LA Noire Complete Edition
4 years ago#8
The way multiplayer is set up is fine, IMO. I don't see what would really change with full time co-op (unless you mean local)...so you have to summon your friend at the beginning of every location and a few don't allow co-op - I don't see the problem.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it - Aristotle
4 years ago#9
Solution: disconnect from Live.
Some people call it big, me i call it a treasure.
4 years ago#10
Rpg I was saying that's what I think Aki was trying to say
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Who would like an optional multiplayer feature?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived