can somebody give me a crest shield or ghost blade

#11itrainpokemon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:48:41 PM
RPGNinja123 posted...
I am actually in New Londo ruins right now I will let you know if ghost blade or jagged ghost blade drops because I got gold serpent ring on.

i already have jagged i just need the other one

and thanks
---
GT- sufinomo
dark souls
#12RPGNinja123Posted 12/8/2012 12:51:25 PM
itrainpokemon posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
I am actually in New Londo ruins right now I will let you know if ghost blade or jagged ghost blade drops because I got gold serpent ring on.

and thanks

Ah okay and just in case... if you are saying you need it for the achievement, the wiki is wrong you don't need it. I am helping someone with Kalameet now
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), Metal Gear Solid HD collection
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, LA Noire Complete Edition
#13itrainpokemon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:52:09 PM
RPGNinja123 posted...

i couldnt find the crest shield

do you hav an extra?

or a black knight great axe?

please
---
GT- sufinomo
dark souls
#14itrainpokemon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:56:48 PM
RPGNinja123 posted...
itrainpokemon posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...

and thanks

Ah okay and just in case... if you are saying you need it for the achievement, the wiki is wrong you don't need it. I am helping someone with Kalameet now

ohh really??

that wiki lied

but i do need crest shield right?
---
GT- sufinomo
dark souls
#15RPGNinja123Posted 12/8/2012 12:57:33 PM
itrainpokemon posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
itrainpokemon posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...

and thanks

ohh really??

that wiki lied

but i do need crest shield right?

Been so long since I did it, but I know 100% for a fact you don't need the blade.
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), Metal Gear Solid HD collection
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, LA Noire Complete Edition