What do you think of...

#1WH1TE_N1GHT13Posted 12/8/2012 12:24:50 PM
The idea of a console/pc mmorpg set in the dark souls universe?
#2FreshSushiPosted 12/8/2012 12:26:36 PM
Pretty stupid, like the elderscrolls mmo.
---
DARK SOULS II WOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!
"We want it to be as popular as Elder Scrolls"...-__________-
#3WH1TE_N1GHT13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:28:35 PM
Really? Even if they upped the difficulty?
#4RPGNinja123Posted 12/8/2012 12:29:14 PM
MMORPG in generals just suck
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), Metal Gear Solid HD collection
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, LA Noire Complete Edition
#5WH1TE_N1GHT13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:36:14 PM
What if they scaled it down a bit? I just think that it would be cool to run with like 4/5 friends (parties) and have invasion forces...like 5 vs 5 kinda thing...
#6ZamussPosted 12/8/2012 12:36:25 PM
The main aspect of DkS is it's combat, unfortunately most if not all MMORPG's are based mainly on your equipment wich usually takes a lot of grinding, trading and being lucky in general, the only way to make this games "hard" is to make mobs deal more damage and be able to take more damage making you need better equipment to take on them, I just can't see how they would make a good MMORPG without killing DkS combat and atmosphere.
---
Xboxlive GT: xZamusx
#7RPGNinja123Posted 12/8/2012 12:43:23 PM
WH1TE_N1GHT13 posted...
What if they scaled it down a bit? I just think that it would be cool to run with like 4/5 friends (parties) and have invasion forces...like 5 vs 5 kinda thing...

That doesn't sound bad at all, but my thing is why does that have to be contained in a MMORPG?

I also think that shouldn't be allowed for every area, maybe a select few.
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), Metal Gear Solid HD collection
#8WH1TE_N1GHT13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:51:22 PM
RPGNinja123 posted...
WH1TE_N1GHT13 posted...

That doesn't sound bad at all, but my thing is why does that have to be contained in a MMORPG?

This seems like a cool idea like have dark souls battlefields? Have pre made armies to fight? Gwyn and the black knights Ornstein and the silvers etc.
And everywhere else have it standard dark souls...
#9RPGNinja123Posted 12/8/2012 12:56:55 PM
WH1TE_N1GHT13 posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
WH1TE_N1GHT13 posted...

This seems like a cool idea like have dark souls battlefields? Have pre made armies to fight? Gwyn and the black knights Ornstein and the silvers etc.
And everywhere else have it standard dark souls...

Lol I would be too excited to fight alongside Gwyn.

I think what most people want is the current game, but just done better especially with how the covenants work. I am kind of the same way I LOVE the way it is now, but... make it work better please FROM? :)
---
#10ChiRobotPosted 12/8/2012 1:05:53 PM
It wouldn't be horrible,IMO. It just would be something.... something different...
---
[2-years on GFAQS] OBJECT THE OBJECTION