name something you've never done.

#21HeroOfCanton08Posted 12/17/2012 2:25:25 PM
Never followed Siegmeyer's quest line to the end. It breaks so easily. Every time I decide I want to follow it, I forget at some point and miss out on talking to him somewhere or another. Furthest I ever got was Sieglinde getting to Firelink, and then I took a break for a few weeks and forgot all about it, so I finished off the lord souls and killed Gwyn.
---
My SL 9 Painting Guardian Challenge Run: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLptJHHJPBbkNpNHTT8L_w6SlWqWcCE0Is
#22nash7744(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 2:25:50 PM
I just realized that I've never nor will I actually fight that big sloppy discharge lava dude. I go the easy way...I don't even know how I would fight him. Lol
---
GT shoulda2000
#23anand_ak89Posted 12/17/2012 2:27:21 PM
nash7744 posted...
I just realized that I've never nor will I actually fight that big sloppy discharge lava dude. I go the easy way...I don't even know how I would fight him. Lol

so how do u kill him then? I mean u need him dead to go past that area!
#24nash7744(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 2:40:50 PM
anand_ak89 posted...
nash7744 posted...

Oh, I kill him but I don't really fight him. If you run all the way up and collect the armor...than run all the way back to the fog door, he jumps at you and hangs off of the ledge. All you do is smash his hand with your weapon a few times and he falls off and dies. Super east and quick.
---
GT shoulda2000
#25anand_ak89Posted 12/17/2012 2:42:13 PM
nash7744 posted...
anand_ak89 posted...
nash7744 posted...

Oh, I kill him but I don't really fight him. If you run all the way up and collect the armor...than run all the way back to the fog door, he jumps at you and hangs off of the ledge. All you do is smash his hand with your weapon a few times and he falls off and dies. Super east and quick.

thats one other thing i have never done lol
#26HunterSCPosted 12/17/2012 2:43:26 PM
I have never killed Sif after Artorias to experience the new cut scene.

Have never ever killed the red drake guarding undead burg/parish crossing.
---
HunterSC.tv - Subscribe for complete Dark Souls coverage
#27LoneReaper115Posted 12/17/2012 2:47:04 PM
nash7744 posted...
anand_ak89 posted...
nash7744 posted...

I've never killed him this way, always have gone toe to toe with him.
---
I uh, don't have any bullets. You gonna give me bullets? Are there bullets up there? Where do I get my gun?
GT: LoneReaper115
#28moodyjm2Posted 12/17/2012 2:48:04 PM
Lost to Lycanthropus Rex.
---
GT: DragonSoundxSG
#29SlashBeerPosted 12/17/2012 2:49:51 PM
nash7744 posted...
Here I am working on my newest build when I realized there's something that I've never done, well there's a few but I'll just name one.

I've never (not sure if you can) killed that little rat that's located in the depths. I chase that little B****** everytime!

Funny you mention that, I tried to shoot him with a bow yesterday and it just goes right through him.
#30nash7744(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 2:52:57 PM
SlashBeer posted...
nash7744 posted...
Here I am working on my newest build when I realized there's something that I've never done, well there's a few but I'll just name one.

I've never (not sure if you can) killed that little rat that's located in the depths. I chase that little B****** everytime!

Funny you mention that, I tried to shoot him with a bow yesterday and it just goes right through him.

Damn it...so I guess it can't be defeated. Than what the hell is the point of it than??
---
GT shoulda2000