Golem345 posted...
Deathx113 posted...
baron1232 posted...
Golem345 posted...
I've never been to Boston in the fall.

Well, it's safe to say I love you.

Argh, I love that song.

Glad I'm not the only one :).

It has been so long since I've heard that song...

ReliantK right? Which I think they just did a rock remix of the veggietales song xD Or is it the other way around?
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#62FerusDemensPosted 12/17/2012 8:17:16 PM
Never traded, sold, or otherwise got rid of my copy of Dark Souls. (^_^)b
---
Find me on deviantArt - FerusDemens or on Xbox Live - Ferus Demens
#63LodissPosted 12/17/2012 8:20:18 PM
Never used the bb glitch or dragon head glitch.
---
You were indicted.
#64FerusDemensPosted 12/17/2012 8:23:17 PM
Lodiss posted...
Never used the bb glitch or dragon head glitch.

Same... never really understood how to do it when I happened to mention I didn't know how in the presence of my glitch-spamming friend (I make it a point to invade him every single day and kill him, even if he no longer uses them) who then tried to tell me how to do it even though I said I'd kick him in the face if he did so.
---
#65Kungfu KenobiPosted 12/17/2012 8:26:19 PM
If you run all the way up and collect the armor...than run all the way back to the fog door, he jumps at you and hangs off of the ledge. All you do is smash his hand with your weapon a few times and he falls off and dies.

I've never done that. I fought it the hard way.
---
Check out www.axemurderingworms.com . And remember kids: Sound isn't music, Books aren't stories, This is not a pipe, and The medium is the message.
#66FerusDemensPosted 12/17/2012 8:35:26 PM
Kungfu Kenobi posted...
If you run all the way up and collect the armor...than run all the way back to the fog door, he jumps at you and hangs off of the ledge. All you do is smash his hand with your weapon a few times and he falls off and dies.

I've never done that. I fought it the hard way.

I've done it ONCE, and at the time I was playing offline and was thinking 'What is going on?' ....Then my console froze. -_- That was.... the 3rd day I had the game I think? I don't remember to be honest. I didn't even know I could kill him that way until a few weeks later when I saw the message boards. Now, every single time I try to do it, he stops halfway through and constantly does that long range flame blast, the one that seems to randomly insta-kill you even though you've taken 3 and been fine.
---
#67kingnahum17Posted 12/17/2012 9:13:42 PM
SlashBeer posted...
nash7744 posted...
Here I am working on my newest build when I realized there's something that I've never done, well there's a few but I'll just name one.

I've never (not sure if you can) killed that little rat that's located in the depths. I chase that little B****** everytime!

Funny you mention that, I tried to shoot him with a bow yesterday and it just goes right through him.

I hit him with magic. Can't recall if he started running already, though. I don't think so. =(
---
"Yeah life sucks. Get over it. I hate wusses."
Need gaming help? Go here: http://www.youtube.com/kingnahum17
#68J1miPosted 12/17/2012 11:53:55 PM
I've never...

- Let Priscilla live.
- Gotten out of Ash Lake without warping.
- Killed any other blacksmith than Vamos.
- Died to Taurus Demon. Capra Demon, Asylum Demon, Gaping, Firesage, Centipede or any of the NPC black phantoms.
- Played for more than 1 hour without dying somehow.
- Backstabbed a bowing dueler.
- Used Fire or Chaos for more than few swings.
- Had Rhea sell me her miracles.
- Died to Nito.

So much more, but that'll do for now.
---
''I enjoy it... There's something mildly therapeutic about beating the **** out of something with a golf club.'' -Burn-the-light
#69ZiggalyPiggalyPosted 12/18/2012 12:17:58 AM
Deathx113 posted...
Golem345 posted...
Deathx113 posted...
baron1232 posted...
Golem345 posted...
I've never been to Boston in the fall.

Well, it's safe to say I love you.

Argh, I love that song.

Glad I'm not the only one :).

It has been so long since I've heard that song...

ReliantK right? Which I think they just did a rock remix of the veggietales song xD Or is it the other way around?

i never heard of this song.
---
GT: ScumOTheEarth
#70DizzaePosted 12/18/2012 12:57:12 AM
Never invade, although I don't mind being invaded myself.

Until last night I had never seen a vagrant, i thought someone was shooting at me haha!