^This wins.
#72WOT BSPosted 12/18/2012 2:58:23 AM
summoned leeroy, saved solaire, battled with sigmeiyer (sp?) in lost izalith
---
GT: Extract Hz
#73nash7744(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2012 3:46:24 AM
FerusDemens posted...
Kungfu Kenobi posted...
If you run all the way up and collect the armor...than run all the way back to the fog door, he jumps at you and hangs off of the ledge. All you do is smash his hand with your weapon a few times and he falls off and dies.

I've never done that. I fought it the hard way.

I've done it ONCE, and at the time I was playing offline and was thinking 'What is going on?' ....Then my console froze. -_- That was.... the 3rd day I had the game I think? I don't remember to be honest. I didn't even know I could kill him that way until a few weeks later when I saw the message boards. Now, every single time I try to do it, he stops halfway through and constantly does that long range flame blast, the one that seems to randomly insta-kill you even though you've taken 3 and been fine.

Yea, the chances are good that you'll die the first time but all you have to do is run all the way back to the armor, since he's already pissed he'll follow you. Once you get to the place were the armor was at run like mad again...use the side route, he will follow. If you don't do this than he wkbf take the leap (this is only if you died the first time)
---
GT shoulda2000
#74kingnahum17Posted 12/18/2012 4:32:51 AM
nash7744 posted...
anand_ak89 posted...
nash7744 posted...
I just realized that I've never nor will I actually fight that big sloppy discharge lava dude. I go the easy way...I don't even know how I would fight him. Lol

so how do u kill him then? I mean u need him dead to go past that area!

Oh, I kill him but I don't really fight him. If you run all the way up and collect the armor...than run all the way back to the fog door, he jumps at you and hangs off of the ledge. All you do is smash his hand with your weapon a few times and he falls off and dies. Super east and quick.

I hope you know I want to say a whole bunch of nasty things to you right now, since your suggestion cost me 82k souls and 14 humanity.
---
"Yeah life sucks. Get over it. I hate wusses."
Need gaming help? Go here: http://www.youtube.com/kingnahum17
#75FaignPosted 12/18/2012 6:36:01 AM
Same here - I've never killed any of the blacksmiths except Vamos once. I felt pretty bad about it, too. Plus his helmet is crappy...
#76anand_ak89Posted 12/18/2012 6:39:17 AM
Faign posted...
Same here - I've never killed any of the blacksmiths except Vamos once. I felt pretty bad about it, too. Plus his helmet is crappy...

How dare u insult the royal helm, it looks awesome.
#77Neo_HeartlessPosted 12/18/2012 6:46:04 AM
kingnahum17 posted...
I hope you know I want to say a whole bunch of nasty things to you right now, since your suggestion cost me 82k souls and 14 humanity.

It's hardly his fault you're awful. Well... ok maybe he should have said you wait a few seconds for it to flail it's lava fist. If you just run, you run straight into it and die.
---
This is more intense than that time I forgot how to DO A BARREL ROLL!
Then I remembered to press Z or R twice.
#78kingnahum17Posted 12/18/2012 7:21:15 AM
Neo_Heartless posted...
kingnahum17 posted...

It's hardly his fault you're awful. Well... ok maybe he should have said you wait a few seconds for it to flail it's lava fist. If you just run, you run straight into it and die.

I did wait. But with no vit upgrades, it's a 1 hitter if I go any closer than the fog door. Meh whatever. If it works, it's not a bad idea for a normal run.

I usually face him head on and dodge/ attack his tentacle in the armor area.

On topic: I've never been hit by a crystal golem before. I've never made a faith build, yet.
---
"Yeah life sucks. Get over it. I hate wusses."
Need gaming help? Go here: http://www.youtube.com/kingnahum17
#79WH1TE_N1GHT13Posted 12/18/2012 8:00:22 AM
Never agroed ceaseless discharge by getting the black hemmed set. Always shot him in the face then go toe toe to in the mountain pass.

Never knocked him off the cliff.

Never bought the DLC, granted I want to so bad XD.

Never enjoyed a build done with any pyromancy or sorcery. Faith all the way!

Never used WOTG nor EF

Never beat the game. I always try something then wind up hating the build. Bam restart! Lol

Never been a dark wraith/chaos servant nor lowered the water in New Londo Ruins.

Brb gunna go strike these off my list XD
#80RaptorkittyPosted 12/18/2012 8:00:38 AM
Ive never finished Logan's quest line. I WANT DEM DAM SPELLS I CAN'T USE!
---
Meow Said the Raptor
GT: KittyKitty13