All rare weapons...

#1bladessx619Posted 1/3/2013 1:24:08 AM
So I just got my final rare weapon and didn't get the achievement..I went threw all my weapons and checked to make sure I collected every one and I did. I don't need to get the DLC weapons do I? -_-
---
XBL: Tatsuya Shibata
PSN: Tatsuya_Shibata
#2J28ShammgodPosted 1/3/2013 1:33:09 AM
bladessx619 posted...
So I just got my final rare weapon and didn't get the achievement..I went threw all my weapons and checked to make sure I collected every one and I did. I don't need to get the DLC weapons do I? -_-

I am willing to put money on it that you're missing one. No you don't need dlc. There is a list and its complete. Look it up and compare it to your inventory.
---
Who run Bartertown?
#3RPGNinja123Posted 1/3/2013 1:33:46 AM
bladessx619 posted...

No and it depends on what list you are looking at, there are alot of lists out there that are full of lies. This achievement has never been known to bug so you obviously dont have all the weapon yet. And just so you know you never need the Ghost Blade if you are looking at THAT list.
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), XCOM Enemy Unknown
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, , FO:NV
#4Scorpian_KingPosted 1/3/2013 2:04:59 AM
RPGNinja123 posted...
bladessx619 posted...

No and it depends on what list you are looking at, there are alot of lists out there that are full of lies. This achievement has never been known to bug so you obviously dont have all the weapon yet. And just so you know you never need the Ghost Blade if you are looking at THAT list.

yeah my roomate bugged it though
It popped when he got the crest shield as the first thing on the list
#5RPGNinja123Posted 1/3/2013 2:25:49 AM
Scorpian_King posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
bladessx619 posted...

yeah my roomate bugged it though
It popped when he got the crest shield as the first thing on the list

But the Crest Shield is one of the required things on the list?
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), XCOM Enemy Unknown
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, , FO:NV
#6J28ShammgodPosted 1/3/2013 2:33:25 AM
This is the one I used.

http://darksouls.wikidot.com/rare-weapons
---
Who run Bartertown?
#7ZamussPosted 1/3/2013 8:48:08 AM
This is the one I used to get the achievement

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Knight%27s+Honor+Achievement+Guide

the one you posted doesn't list the crest shield for some reason.
---
Xboxlive GT: xZamusx
#8pjcamperPosted 1/3/2013 8:57:19 AM
Zamuss posted...
This is the one I used to get the achievement

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Knight%27s+Honor+Achievement+Guide

the one you posted doesn't list the crest shield for some reason.

I used that one and it didn't work. It doesn't have the Black Iron Greatshield. Took me forever to figure that out.
#9Chrome_AdaPosted 1/3/2013 10:26:10 AM
Got the stone shield? It took me to NG+++ to finally figure out that was the one f*ing piece I was missing
---
Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.--TOOL, "Right in Two"
#10bladessx619(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 4:05:23 PM
But I have compared like three times. I have all the boss weapons made, I have the coveneant weapons and all the enemy drops. I went threw the list mutiple times. Ugh I guess i'll kill more enemys that drop stuff till I get it I guess. I shall study my inventory once more though.
---
XBL: Tatsuya Shibata
PSN: Tatsuya_Shibata