A bit upset atm...thanks Booshka

#1BloodsOnFirePosted 1/3/2013 9:12:02 PM
I was in the township pvping for a while, got bored and summoned someone that had their white soap stone down to have another fight with me. On a side note, I don't "gank" very often. I usually play and enjoy fair 1v1 duels. Anyway, we start to kill people as they invade, and happened to die a few times ourselves. I summon him again at the bonfire and we continue.

This kid ran off killing mobs and I thought he was killing them incase our next invader decides run. Minutes later, I aquire the Soul Of Manus and get 60k souls. Minutes after that, this kid sends me a message saying "gankers pay the price". Then I tell him he ruined my pvp here, which he replies.

"You just want to team up on invaders and gank. Township has enough of that nonsense. There's always next playthrough."

I'd love to know how this kid even got through the fog gate to manus.

I completely understand that ganking is frowned upon by most players, but when I invade and get ganked, I don't get upset since this is a game. It's obviously a part of the game to be able to summon people to pvp.

I can now never be invaded here until next playthrough, thanks Booshka for killing Manus to teach me a "lesson"

So those who occasionally find yourself summoning people in Township to pvp. Don't summon Booshka.
#2TheTrillTexanPosted 1/3/2013 9:17:15 PM
Thats incredible, I have seen that guy too. Isnt he on GameFAQs as well?If I read this correctly then congratulations are in order.

This is why you shouldnt dabble in sin.

It seems the guilty do pay the price.
---
GT:The Trill Texan
Try jumping.
#3TheDarkone21Posted 1/3/2013 9:21:29 PM
He probably cheesed Manus with the bow method.

If I ever summoned someone for pvp purposes and they left to start killing stuff instead, they'd get a quick and swift black crystaling.

Though I do find it weird that he would have even helped you to begin with. What a hypocrite.
---
http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/2191630/real-men-o.gif
GT: IwuzPh34rless
#4the_curatorPosted 1/3/2013 9:24:52 PM
I couldnt help but lol sorry. That guy was good though. Going through the whole level by himself with only his humanity to heal him and no bonfire.
---
Yes, miracles I presume? GT- thecurator88
#5BloodsOnFire(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 9:26:14 PM
TheDarkone21 posted...
He probably cheesed Manus with the bow method.

If I ever summoned someone for pvp purposes and they left to start killing stuff instead, they'd get a quick and swift black crystaling.

Though I do find it weird that he would have even helped you to begin with. What a hypocrite.

Yeah, I had even summoned him on multipule occasions in the past and he'd gank along with me. And tonght, I guess he decided to change his morals on ganking. Lucky me
#6MelfiicePosted 1/3/2013 9:29:42 PM
Man, what a bag of D.
#7BloodsOnFire(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 9:29:48 PM
By the way, if anyone wants to have a decent 1v1, or those that like to gank, either way i'll be using my blue eye in township a lot now than I can't be invaded.
#8pro9b17Posted 1/3/2013 9:33:12 PM
TC you should try and think about this from a different point of view before you get too upset.

You are a ganker, actively participating in giving other players a bad experience. You have a bad experience yourself and are upset about it. I hope you understand why others might not feel any sympathy for you here.
---
http://i.imgur.com/EFYRV.gif
#9BloodsOnFire(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 9:33:16 PM
BloodsOnFire posted...
By the way, if anyone wants to have a decent 1v1, or those that like to gank, either way i'll be using my blue eye in township a lot now than I can't be invaded.

Also will add that if anyone wants Souvenir of Reprisals, they're yours. I'm SL 130
#10NarzodPosted 1/3/2013 9:33:21 PM
I feel for ya man but oh wow haha that's some serious evil genius stuff right there.
---
GT IllicitCypress