A bit upset atm...thanks Booshka

#131finalpope420Posted 1/5/2013 3:21:17 PM
Oh I by no means ever get "butthurt" cause you see I know this is not but a video game ;). It's posts like those that make yourself out to seem like a little child.
You have to find a new person to argue with on this board each time just so you may have some attention. It's actually quite sad and I kinda feel bad for you, It's why I respond...so you don't have to feel alone and cry yourself to sleep while clutching your little blanky and sucking you're thumb.
The point I'm making is that It's ok to be a lonely child :D someone will love you someday.

Unfortunately I have important grown-up things to do, do you're going to have to find someone else to comfort you now big guy
---
If you don't stand for something, You'll fall for anything
GT: GreenMartian2X0
#132the_curatorPosted 1/5/2013 3:22:14 PM
I'd really like to see you take on finalpope aka greenmartian
---
Yes, miracles I presume? GT- thecurator88
#133TheTrillTexanPosted 1/5/2013 3:22:46 PM
BloodsOnFire posted...
TheTrillTexan posted...
BloodsOnFire posted...
TheTrillTexan posted...
I actually have to give the TC credit for beating me later in the day, even though he ran off and used a humanity I guess thats my fault for assuming he would play fair.

I still havent learned to chase people in Oolacile. I just assume if you bow you wont heal.

When my game starts to lag by the amount of fire balls you throw, I find it fair to run and heal so I don't die in that manner. Still, you lost by trying too hard. GG though, next time why don't you bow instead of ape charging me too.

Oh Im sorry I didnt realize lag in Dark Souls PvP was something unfair that I was doing and would justify you healing.

Also, putting on DMB is part of the battle, I let you put it on before both battles regardless which is why you had any chance whatsoever. I dont bow to scrubs but I didnt hit you till after you put DMB on. If you need it so badly you think it should be as sacred as a bow you really need to get some practice without the crutch.

Maybe we can fight again and you can try not using DMB, and you wont need to worry about catching 3 easily dodged fireballs in the face. But then again if the game lagged apparently that would justify all kinds of scrubbery so maybe its best you just gank.

Lol. Frustrated that the "ganker" beat you? Like I said, I'm usually doing 1v1 duels. Stop trying to pull excuses out of your *** to make me look like I got lucky. Relax.

Literally said nothing about luck and didnt provide an excuse. You ran off and healed thats all.

I realize your just an immature abrasive little ass but you still end up saying some of the stupidest things. Like accusing me of "GC spam" when its not even on my character, nice one. Or saying that an alleged slowdown(fireballs dont cause lag) justifies you healing because you didnt want to lose. Running was good enough to escape it obviously, popping a humanity 50 feet away has absolutely nothing to do with escaping.

I find it funny that you ran to heal because you "didnt want to die in that manner". I wasnt aware its only fair to kill you in specific ways. But with your penchant for eating firebalks I can see why you might think youd get hit by another one when I caught up.

Perhaps you should start messaging people a little rulesheet they must follow before a duel.
---
GT:The Trill Texan
Try jumping.
#134Krauser86Posted 1/5/2013 3:27:17 PM
TheTrillTexan posted...
Or saying that an alleged slowdown(fireballs dont cause lag)

I can only imagine what would happen if the TC fought in Blighttown. Healing all around from him!
---
Bloody screen... so REAL!
Poppy Bros. Junior! Poppy Bros. Senior!
#135BloodsOnFire(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 3:28:16 PM
Look at these long replies that you guys come up with. You guys are sure wasting a lot of breath on one person. Be the big grown-ups you claim to be and step away from this thread. I'll gladly do the same, and see you all in the game.
#136BloodsOnFire(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 3:30:28 PM
the_curator posted...

I believe I have fought Greenmartian plenty of times in the Burg and can recall some great duels. Not surprised he wouldn't mention any of them on here for the whole community to see. Anyways,

See you all around
#137TheTrillTexanPosted 1/5/2013 3:37:22 PM
Just an anecdote that I thought was funny.

I fought a guy yesterday hes 2hing a Washing pole Im using my Chaos, good fight even though I had over half health left. We both only used our katanas it was just 2 guys bowing holding their swords lol.

I get a message right after I bow to him(I never do that) dying saying "you got lucky scrub" and for some reason I checked his friends list and the TC was on there playing DS. Cool friends you have.

Maybe hes mad I did my first roll bs ever attempted on my first try while he did an R1 with a Katana. I mean any good player would have nailed me for even trying to roll past a fast attack.
---
GT:The Trill Texan
Try jumping.
#138finalpope420Posted 1/5/2013 3:38:44 PM
BloodsOnFire posted...
the_curator posted...

I believe I have fought Greenmartian plenty of times in the Burg and can recall some great duels. Not surprised he wouldn't mention any of them on here for the whole community to see. Anyways,

See you all around

Mainly because fighting summon with a DMB bugged murakamo, greatshield, and heavy armor is something not worth mentioning. We see that type of player all the time so It's nothing new nor special lol.

Builds like the curator's dual wielding build, giantsir's greatsword build, bowdown's high damage build, or moody's MLGS build. Are all builds worth mentioning dueling
---
#139BloodsOnFire(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 3:42:33 PM
finalpope420 posted...
BloodsOnFire posted...
the_curator posted...

See you all around

Mainly because fighting summon with a DMB bugged murakamo, greatshield, and heavy armor is something not worth mentioning. We see that type of player all the time so It's nothing new nor special lol.

Builds like the curator's dual wielding build, giantsir's greatsword build, bowdown's high damage build, or moody's MLGS build. Are all builds worth mentioning dueling

Whatever you say, elitist. I wasn't asking for praise, just that you would maybe mention that I'm not all about ganking. But obviously you've got a reputation on the line.
#140finalpope420Posted 1/5/2013 4:21:32 PM
Lol reputation? Please. This is just a very good community and none of us like it when "bad seeds" try to plant themselves here and ruin it.
If defending this community and those I consider friends makes me an "elitist" than so be it. It seems you're the one with something to prove.
All I will say to you now sir is, if you want fair 1v1s come to the fight clubs and be respectful.
After all if you want respect you must show respect first
---