Faith, or int for weapon enchants.

#1RendermoonPosted 1/5/2013 10:58:08 AM
Could someone help me I'm debating on faith or int for weapon enchants. Basically between sunlight blade and Crystal magic weapon. I would say darkmoon blade but it's a pain I'd have to be in the darkmoon covenant.
#2Worgen_FreemanPosted 1/5/2013 3:48:07 PM
The buffs themselves are only negligibly different, someone correct me if I'm wrong. Using the crystal catalyst for CMW is pretty much as strong as sunlight blade. I think it comes down to two things, which buff do you think is cooler looking, and which one comes with the spells you consider better/ more useful to you. Faith comes with WoG and TWoP which are very good for PVP, as well as a bunch of heals that are very useful for PVE (and very occasionally in PVP). Int comes with all the sorcery stuff and dark spells.

I have both builds and I pretty much love Faith and INT equally, and I can't honestly say that one is clearly better than the other in PVP and/or PVE. I guess what I would suggest to you is to just pick the one that most immediately draws your interests, and then just eventually make the other build you had in mind (have your cake and eat it too).
---
That is all.
#3Rendermoon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 5:42:00 PM
Hmm, well I've heard. Cmw is stronger. But I guess it depends, personally I think miracles are more beneficial considering I'm melee, my only concern is so cmw, adds magic damage, and sunlight lightning,would sunlight just be like adding the pine Resin? Or is it considerably stronger. Sorry if there's spelling errors I'm on my mobile with a smashed screen lol.
#4ZamussPosted 1/5/2013 5:49:11 PM
Rendermoon posted...
Hmm, well I've heard. Cmw is stronger. But I guess it depends, personally I think miracles are more beneficial considering I'm melee, my only concern is so cmw, adds magic damage, and sunlight lightning,would sunlight just be like adding the pine Resin? Or is it considerably stronger. Sorry if there's spelling errors I'm on my mobile with a smashed screen lol.

Faith buffs are stronger but they have only one cast, DMB requires you to be in the Darkmoon covenant and it's also magic damage, SLB on the other hand adds lighting damage defense which most shields and armor lack.

Int buffs are slighty weaker but you have more casts and can also increase the buff time, via the everlasting dragon ring, however GMB will render their damage usless.

The damage added is based on the mag adjust from the catalyst/talisman used multiplied by a factor, I don't know the numbers for the int ones, but for faith I belive they are SLB 1.8 and for DMB 1.8 + 0.1 for each rank on the dark moon covenant
---
Xboxlive GT: xZamusx