The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

community opinions on event for this weekend

#1finalpope420Posted 1/7/2013 1:15:13 PM
which of these events would you most like for me to host - Results (44 votes)
standard fight club
9.09% (4 votes)
guerilla warfare
6.82% (3 votes)
tag-team fight club (read description below)
4.55% (2 votes)
hungar games (read description below)
63.64% (28 votes)
battle of the builds fight club(read description below)
15.91% (7 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Tag-team fight club: the host will summon one white and one red then another red will invade. 1v1 fights, but when you're teammate is defeated you step in. No healing is allowed meaning after you defeat you're first opponent you must fight the next with you're remaining health, if you lose you're teammate then steps in.

Hunger games: 1v1 duels where the host will drop two random weapons (can be anything from shields to claws to crossbows) on opposite sides of the area then throw a loyds talisman to signify for the participates to go and grab one of the dropped weapons. You must fight using only the weapon you pick up.

Battle of the builds: this one is quite simple, just bring you're role playing builds, crazy or favorite builds, and yes even troll builds
---
If you don't stand for something, You'll fall for anything
GT: GreenMartian2X0
#2LoneReaper115Posted 1/7/2013 1:16:52 PM
How would armor work for the hunger games, and do the weapons get donated back after the fight?
---
I uh, don't have any bullets. You gonna give me bullets? Are there bullets up there? Where do I get my gun?
GT: LoneReaper115
#3RPGNinja123Posted 1/7/2013 1:17:49 PM
Wow thats a really neat idea about the Hunger games
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), XCOM Enemy Unknown
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, , FO:NV
#4J28ShammgodPosted 1/7/2013 1:18:16 PM
I'd really like to see the low lvl fight club gain a little steam. I know a few of us have made some pretty decent lvl 30's. just a suggestion. I'm always down for whatever though. I finally have the red eye orb so I can police the gank squads easier.
---
Who run Bartertown?
#5J28ShammgodPosted 1/7/2013 1:19:06 PM
RPGNinja123 posted...
Wow thats a really neat idea about the Hunger games

I second this.
---
Who run Bartertown?
#6anand_ak89Posted 1/7/2013 1:20:18 PM(edited)
As long as it starts at reasonable GMT time and is on Friday/Saturday I can join in.
#7RPGNinja123Posted 1/7/2013 1:20:21 PM
The thing about the hunger games though is everyone would kind of have to use a quality build because what happens when you pick up a weapon you can't even wield correctly?
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), XCOM Enemy Unknown
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, , FO:NV
#8giantsirslayerPosted 1/7/2013 1:23:16 PM
I'm glad I have a couple days to think of these..man the warfare was fun hunger games is awesome as well even battle of the builds is awesome too I gonna have to think before I vote where do you come up with these ideas lol I like the tag team the best so far lol...
---
Old man still playing, loving every minute of it. Xbl gt giantsir slayer....they call me Mr. Stun lock...
#9NarzodPosted 1/7/2013 1:24:35 PM
Hunger games is a great idea! Would they all be unupgraded weapons, or...?

Also, we need to do some Team Arena again sometime soon. I'll tell Bowdown to get going on that next time I see him on XBL.
---
GT IllicitCypress
#10finalpope420(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 1:34:06 PM
It will be on a Saturday so bowdown still has Sunday and I will try and start as early as possible.
As for armor its whatever you want to wear and the weapons will be upgraded along various paths. They don't need to be donated back after the fights since I will be using an old fully loaded mule to host.

And we won't need quality builds I did put some thought into it and will only drop weapons you can wield one handed or two handed if need be. If I'm correct with 14-16str you can still two hand weapons such as greatlord great sword.

The main idea is not to drop amazing weapons, but ones that every build can wield
---
If you don't stand for something, You'll fall for anything
GT: GreenMartian2X0