community opinions on event for this weekend

#71finalpope420(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 1:38:16 PM
beggargirl posted...
My lvl 35 has a stupid amount of random extra weapons from all my NG playthroughs if you need some donations. School's back on so I won't be on as much though.

And the reason I had recommended we be naked is we had a lvl 30ish gravelord tour party in the Parish a while back and it took forever to kill some people with our level appropriate weapons.

Ah ok makes since. Well someone suggested the head piece be optional, so maybe we do naked with only a head piece?
The build I'm hosting with is one of the fully loaded mules you proved through you're thread :) so were good there
---
If you don't stand for something, You'll fall for anything
GT: GreenMartian2X0
#72the_curatorPosted 1/8/2013 1:39:20 PM
finalpope420 posted...
beggargirl posted...
My lvl 35 has a stupid amount of random extra weapons from all my NG playthroughs if you need some donations. School's back on so I won't be on as much though.

And the reason I had recommended we be naked is we had a lvl 30ish gravelord tour party in the Parish a while back and it took forever to kill some people with our level appropriate weapons.

Ah ok makes since. Well someone suggested the head piece be optional, so maybe we do naked with only a head piece?
The build I'm hosting with is one of the fully loaded mules you proved through you're thread :) so were good there

naked with random headpiece and nothing in the offhand? That would be cool actually
---
Yes, miracles I presume? GT- thecurator88
#73beggargirlPosted 1/8/2013 1:39:40 PM
You sure you don't want 20 spare unupgraded silver knight swords?
#74finalpope420(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 1:39:57 PM
the_curator posted...
finalpope420 posted...
anand_ak89 posted...
beggargirl posted...
So you are telling me to offhand a gold tracer?

Wouldn't help you, he said only one hit with off hand weapon.

I said if you want to rely on you're off hand weapons single attack that's fine.
Beggargirl does bring up an interesting point, I had forgot all about the gold tracer so maybe no off hand weapon would be best.

You mean I would have to use a SHIELD???

See I don't know, I mean I'm fine with someone off handing just a dagger. Others are wanting bare fists and others shields. I know I can't please everyone, but still
---
#75finalpope420(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 1:43:23 PM
beggargirl posted...
You sure you don't want 20 spare unupgraded silver knight swords?

Well I'll be dropping upgraded weapons, fire, divine, lightning, etc. But hell I'll take the swords for a few laughs and pranks
---
#76finalpope420(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 1:44:22 PM
the_curator posted...
finalpope420 posted...
beggargirl posted...

naked with random headpiece and nothing in the offhand? That would be cool actually

Ok so is this something we can all agree on? Naked with only a head piece and nothing in the off hand?
---
#77the_curatorPosted 1/8/2013 1:49:31 PM
finalpope420 posted...
the_curator posted...
finalpope420 posted...
beggargirl posted...

Ok so is this something we can all agree on? Naked with only a head piece and nothing in the off hand?

I think that is fair because then you cannot get yourself a supercool upgraded shield that will render weapons useless. I mean if someone grab a shield as their weapons, they want to at least stand a chance. It's not like this will be an exercise in skills or anything. It's gonna be luck and luck and luck and luck.

Where do you plan on doing this btw?
---
#78NarzodPosted 1/8/2013 1:50:51 PM
finalpope420 posted...

Sounds good to me. Now it's Hunger Games crossed with Eyes Wide Shut...
---
GT IllicitCypress
#79the_curatorPosted 1/8/2013 1:52:48 PM
Narzod posted...
finalpope420 posted...

Sounds good to me. Now it's Hunger Games crossed with Eyes Wide Shut...

If we turn it into team death match too it can become a mix of battle royale as well!
---
#80beggargirlPosted 1/8/2013 2:00:47 PM
How about the plank shield for a shield?