calling all catbros

#1giantsirslayerPosted 1/8/2013 7:42:47 PM
Peeves did the sac bros I wont everyone to put on there mother father child masks on lets gank the gankers in the Forrest I fell need to to kill some gankers so any one down to do this now or do I need to set a time
---
Old man still playing, loving every minute of it. Xbl gt giantsir slayer....they call me Mr. Stun lock...
#2J28ShammgodPosted 1/8/2013 7:47:01 PM
giantsirslayer posted...
Peeves did the sac bros I wont everyone to put on there mother father child masks on lets gank the gankers in the Forrest I fell need to to kill some gankers so any one down to do this now or do I need to set a time

How long you gonna be on for?
---
Who run Bartertown?
#3giantsirslayer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 7:52:53 PM
J28Shammgod posted...
giantsirslayer posted...

Several. Hours
---
Old man still playing, loving every minute of it. Xbl gt giantsir slayer....they call me Mr. Stun lock...
#4WildRideBrandPosted 1/8/2013 8:00:56 PM
I'm totally down!
---
GT: WildRideBrand
#5SleepComaPosted 1/8/2013 8:05:36 PM
Hey Im down.
---
XBOX LIVE GT: Mr VOODO0
PSN: SleepComa
#6J28ShammgodPosted 1/8/2013 8:05:49 PM
giantsirslayer posted...
J28Shammgod posted...
giantsirslayer posted...

Several. Hours

I'll be on soon. For several. Hours. Lol
---
Who run Bartertown?
#7TheTrillTexanPosted 1/8/2013 8:09:09 PM
I have gone to the forest 3 times today as a darkmoonbad as have not invaded or been invaded once.

In fact I cant find PvP anywhere for the last few hours its really weird.
---
GT:The Trill Texan
Try jumping.
#8giantsirslayer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 8:10:29 PM
Come all if u get summoned wait a sec for one of us..
---
#9giantsirslayer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 8:12:48 PM
Any trolls up here go ahead n troll the Forrest you will not have fun....
---
#10J28ShammgodPosted 1/8/2013 8:13:50 PM
I'll bring Da' Crimson Dicklord
---
Who run Bartertown?