calling all catbros

#101MaydePosted 1/9/2013 8:22:40 AM
I killed a phantom that had invaded a hacker and the hacker dropped me 10 of each slab and boss soul.

Interesting.
#102giantsirslayer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 8:29:40 AM
Mayde posted...
I killed a phantom that had invaded a hacker and the hacker dropped me 10 of each slab and boss soul.

Interesting.

There is your head start on a new build lol
---
Old man still playing, loving every minute of it. Xbl gt giantsir slayer....they call me Mr. Stun lock...
#103RazhofFlamePosted 1/9/2013 9:09:02 AM
Mayde posted...

Interesting.

Was it a female character wearing the entire antiquated set? If so I ran into her too. I ended up getting 4 of each slab and 4 of every boss soul O_o
---
GT: Jaak Flak
#104MaydePosted 1/9/2013 9:25:21 AM
RazhofFlame posted...
Mayde posted...

Interesting.

Was it a female character wearing the entire antiquated set? If so I ran into her too. I ended up getting 4 of each slab and 4 of every boss soul O_o

Yes it was.
#105yraeloPosted 1/9/2013 11:07:19 AM
Mayde posted...
RazhofFlame posted...
Mayde posted...

Interesting.

Yes it was.

I ran into her as well. Started dropping all kinds of slabs. Good thing she was cheating too because she certainly wasn't very good at fighting.
---
gt: go828
#106the_curatorPosted 1/9/2013 11:10:38 AM
TheTrillTexan posted...

Also curator, you have got some weird hax going on. You do not show up in recent players, you do not show up when you invade, and you do not show up when you die. Like 3 times I turn around and theres this dude buffing a club 30 feet behind me. I have no idea how you stayed off the recent players.

I think you were having some connection issues. I waved at you numerous times and you did not respond
---
Yes, miracles I presume? GT- thecurator88
#107tsuokoPosted 1/9/2013 11:15:51 AM
Mk now that my MLGS is fully upgraded ima come in and help (ima red phantom btw sl 60)
---
GT Its Mr Sixx
#108SleepComaPosted 1/9/2013 12:13:08 PM
Narzod posted...
SleepComa posted...
I finally fought someone from here! GG

Good to see you, Voodoo! I put that rapier away and went back to my beloved scythe after that fight...

I was so stoked when I noticed I invaded you! Haha that scythe is almost cheap it does too much damage! We should duel more.
---
XBOX LIVE GT: Mr VOODO0
PSN: SleepComa
#109NarzodPosted 1/9/2013 12:53:39 PM
SleepComa posted...
I was so stoked when I noticed I invaded you! Haha that scythe is almost cheap it does too much damage! We should duel more.

Sure thing! I spend some time in the burg most nights, hit me up if you see me online.

Regular scythe is god tier. Don't even try to tell me otherwise, pros!
---
GT IllicitCypress
#110RazhofFlamePosted 1/9/2013 2:00:20 PM
Narzod posted...
SleepComa posted...

Sure thing! I spend some time in the burg most nights, hit me up if you see me online.

Regular scythe is god tier. Don't even try to tell me otherwise, pros!

One of my favorite weapons too :D
---
GT: Jaak Flak