calling all catbros

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. calling all catbros
4 years ago#51
Official uncle as of now :D. I'll try and do some gank hunting with you guys later for celebration
If you don't stand for something, You'll fall for anything
GT: GreenMartian2X0
4 years ago#52
finalpope420 posted...
Official uncle as of now :D. I'll try and do some gank hunting with you guys later for celebration

NP u need rest for the hunger games lol
Old man still playing, loving every minute of it. Xbl gt giantsir slayer....they call me Mr. Stun lock...
4 years ago#53
There's one group of three d bags in camping the stair spawn point... How can you even have three?
4 years ago#54
Mayde posted...
There's one group of three d bags in camping the stair spawn point... How can you even have three?

host and 2 phantoms? I hope I run into them because Im invading as a blue so they cant spawn jump me
Yes, miracles I presume? GT- thecurator88
4 years ago#55
I've had a few family masked catbros invade during a 1v1 with a host and going gun-crazy, balls to the wall running at them head first. Unless they heal, I won't 2v1 the host. That would make us no better than the gankers we're hunting here.
GT: Jaak Flak
4 years ago#56
RazhofFlame posted...
I've had a few family masked catbros invade during a 1v1 with a host and going gun-crazy, balls to the wall running at them head first. Unless they heal, I won't 2v1 the host. That would make us no better than the gankers we're hunting here.

We just fought together lol
Old man still playing, loving every minute of it. Xbl gt giantsir slayer....they call me Mr. Stun lock...
4 years ago#57
the_curator posted...
tsuoko posted...
I could bring my modded to right the wrong?

No mod. we take em natural. We don't need no modding to bleed gankers.

I just ran into ironswan in the forest and informed him of our hunt. He is jumping on his forest bro character :D

That I am but fashion souls dictates that I won't be wearing a damn gank mask. Look out for me tho ill be the guy who needs saving
"One's demise is always one's own doing"
GT: IRON SWAN666
4 years ago#58
I will join my brethren now!!!!
XBOX LIVE GT: Mr VOODO0
PSN: SleepComa
4 years ago#59
I'm finding it hard to wait, lol. Getting bum rushed as soon as I invade.
GT: WildRideBrand
4 years ago#60
I'll join the fray for a little bit. I'll have to use my Darkmoon character and invade as a blue.
GT: Orion5487
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. calling all catbros

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived