calling all catbros

#51finalpope420Posted 1/8/2013 8:43:13 PM
Official uncle as of now :D. I'll try and do some gank hunting with you guys later for celebration
---
If you don't stand for something, You'll fall for anything
GT: GreenMartian2X0
#52giantsirslayer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 8:44:47 PM
finalpope420 posted...
Official uncle as of now :D. I'll try and do some gank hunting with you guys later for celebration

NP u need rest for the hunger games lol
---
Old man still playing, loving every minute of it. Xbl gt giantsir slayer....they call me Mr. Stun lock...
#53MaydePosted 1/8/2013 8:45:23 PM
There's one group of three d bags in camping the stair spawn point... How can you even have three?
#54the_curatorPosted 1/8/2013 8:46:09 PM
Mayde posted...
There's one group of three d bags in camping the stair spawn point... How can you even have three?

host and 2 phantoms? I hope I run into them because Im invading as a blue so they cant spawn jump me
---
Yes, miracles I presume? GT- thecurator88
#55RazhofFlamePosted 1/8/2013 8:48:13 PM
I've had a few family masked catbros invade during a 1v1 with a host and going gun-crazy, balls to the wall running at them head first. Unless they heal, I won't 2v1 the host. That would make us no better than the gankers we're hunting here.
---
GT: Jaak Flak
#56giantsirslayer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 8:54:21 PM
RazhofFlame posted...
I've had a few family masked catbros invade during a 1v1 with a host and going gun-crazy, balls to the wall running at them head first. Unless they heal, I won't 2v1 the host. That would make us no better than the gankers we're hunting here.

We just fought together lol
---
Old man still playing, loving every minute of it. Xbl gt giantsir slayer....they call me Mr. Stun lock...
#57IRON-SWANPosted 1/8/2013 8:55:13 PM
the_curator posted...
tsuoko posted...
I could bring my modded to right the wrong?

No mod. we take em natural. We don't need no modding to bleed gankers.

I just ran into ironswan in the forest and informed him of our hunt. He is jumping on his forest bro character :D

That I am but fashion souls dictates that I won't be wearing a damn gank mask. Look out for me tho ill be the guy who needs saving
---
"One's demise is always one's own doing"
GT: IRON SWAN666
#58SleepComaPosted 1/8/2013 8:58:39 PM
I will join my brethren now!!!!
---
XBOX LIVE GT: Mr VOODO0
PSN: SleepComa
#59WildRideBrandPosted 1/8/2013 8:59:09 PM
I'm finding it hard to wait, lol. Getting bum rushed as soon as I invade.
---
GT: WildRideBrand
#60orion5487Posted 1/8/2013 8:59:59 PM
I'll join the fray for a little bit. I'll have to use my Darkmoon character and invade as a blue.
---
GT: Orion5487