calling all catbros

#91giantsirslayer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 10:10:50 PM
the_curator posted...
yeah it was booming for a little bit but then died rapidly. Any of you gonna be here during the day tomorrow? I'll give my large club build some more action. I like the fear it instills in gankers when their friend dies in a single BS. I'm off for the night

I'm off tomorrow
---
Old man still playing, loving every minute of it. Xbl gt giantsir slayer....they call me Mr. Stun lock...
#92the_curatorPosted 1/8/2013 10:13:56 PM
giantsirslayer posted...
the_curator posted...
yeah it was booming for a little bit but then died rapidly. Any of you gonna be here during the day tomorrow? I'll give my large club build some more action. I like the fear it instills in gankers when their friend dies in a single BS. I'm off for the night

I'm off tomorrow

So you're free during the day? If you see me playing Dks just msg me or simply assume im hunting the forest. I'll be on in the mid-afternoon most probably
---
Yes, miracles I presume? GT- thecurator88
#93SleepComaPosted 1/8/2013 10:16:29 PM
I finally fought someone from here! GG
---
XBOX LIVE GT: Mr VOODO0
PSN: SleepComa
#94NarzodPosted 1/8/2013 10:38:36 PM
SleepComa posted...
I finally fought someone from here! GG

Good to see you, Voodoo! I put that rapier away and went back to my beloved scythe after that fight...
---
GT IllicitCypress
#95giantsirslayer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 10:45:47 PM
OK all catbro I'm done hope everyone had fun I did so good night
---
Old man still playing, loving every minute of it. Xbl gt giantsir slayer....they call me Mr. Stun lock...
#96TheTrillTexanPosted 1/8/2013 10:53:17 PM
I got more bulls*** from the GameFAQs people tonight than any gankers.

Some of you need to learn some GTs, that dude who is alone and waving at you....ya that doesnt fit the definition of Ganker, so quit ape charging me as soon as you invade.

Also curator, you have got some weird hax going on. You do not show up in recent players, you do not show up when you invade, and you do not show up when you die. Like 3 times I turn around and theres this dude buffing a club 30 feet behind me. I have no idea how you stayed off the recent players.

Jakk Flakk I didnt know you were from here, I have no idea what I did to you lol but I didnt gank anyone so I guess I fought you, dont really remember.
---
GT:The Trill Texan
Try jumping.
#97TheTrillTexanPosted 1/9/2013 1:25:07 AM
giantsirslayer posted...
the_curator posted...

I'm off tomorrow

Ill be on all day tommorow as well lol, I want to play with you just send me a text message when you want to fight in the Burg and Ill come put a RSS down soon after.

Remember I cant listen to voice messages but it allows me to read text ones, so I have no idea what you sent me earlier.
---
GT:The Trill Texan
Try jumping.
#98pirate109Posted 1/9/2013 2:05:44 AM
Damn, wish I had been around for this. All I do in DkS lately is forest gank hunting.
---
http://speeddemosarchive.com/MetroidPrime.html#PAL
#99pro9b17Posted 1/9/2013 3:24:47 AM
There was a guy with an invincibility hack or something. No health bar and every time I hit him he took no damage.
---
http://i.imgur.com/EFYRV.gif
#100giantsirslayer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 4:30:48 AM
So how many us played together I saw two or three
---