Claymore Brothers

#21localizedfreedo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 3:30:57 AM
HeroOfCanton08 posted...
J28Shammgod posted...

Definitely

I have a spare +15 and +5 Crystal claymore if you need it the next time we meet up. Stats are too low in STR and DEX to even bother with scaling.

Check out this do-gooder
#22J28ShammgodPosted 1/9/2013 3:37:56 AM
localizedfreedo posted...
HeroOfCanton08 posted...
J28Shammgod posted...

Definitely

I have a spare +15 and +5 Crystal claymore if you need it the next time we meet up. Stats are too low in STR and DEX to even bother with scaling.

Check out this do-gooder

I'd take that +15. My strength is low on this guy though. Kind of the minimum to use the zweihander 1 handed.
---
Who run Bartertown?
#23localizedfreedo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 3:40:45 AM
J28Shammgod posted...
HeroOfCanton08 posted...
J28Shammgod posted...

Definitely

Check out this do-gooder

I'd take that +15. My strength is low on this guy though. Kind of the minimum to use the zweihander 1 handed.

That's still 36 str two handed. 4 points off max scaling.
#24J28ShammgodPosted 1/9/2013 4:14:54 AM
J28Shammgod posted...
HeroOfCanton08 posted...
J28Shammgod posted...

Definitely

Check out this do-gooder

Zweihander is 24. My build is based around the Obsidian Greatsword. No scaling so 20/16. 480 damage. A claymore regular path with my build would probably do somewhere in the ballpark of 330 damage. That's why I'd need to go chaos.
---
Who run Bartertown?
#25giantsirslayerPosted 1/9/2013 5:34:35 AM
See be a big dog and pick up the ultra greatsword the most powerful weapon in the game lol joking I like it but its just too weak
---
Old man still playing, loving every minute of it. Xbl gt giantsir slayer....they call me Mr. Stun lock...
#26WH1TE_N1GHT13Posted 1/9/2013 6:43:24 AM
giantsirslayer posted...
See be a big dog and pick up the ultra greatsword the most powerful weapon in the game lol joking I like it but its just too weak

Weak? Maybe, but the RT attacks from dragon weapons, if used correctly, can surprise you which is where their gold lies.
---
XBL GT: WH1TE N1GHT13
#27Dex_PyromaniacPosted 1/9/2013 6:57:43 AM
Ive got all it takes to wield the clay and do it all day long

And if you think it was hit by the nerf, you never truly used it to its full extent :D
---
GT - Dex Pyromaniac
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dexpyro <===== Dark Souls stuff
#28J28ShammgodPosted 1/9/2013 11:19:56 AM
I'm going to polish it with a little Sunlight sparkle anyways, so someone give me a damn claymore!
---
Who run Bartertown?
#29localizedfreedo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 11:37:25 AM
J28Shammgod posted...
J28Shammgod posted...
HeroOfCanton08 posted...

Check out this do-gooder

Zweihander is 24. My build is based around the Obsidian Greatsword. No scaling so 20/16. 480 damage. A claymore regular path with my build would probably do somewhere in the ballpark of 330 damage. That's why I'd need to go chaos.

And two handing does 1.5 strength, so 24 x 1.5 = 36.

Dex, I use mostly claymore. The reason I whine about the nerf isn't the loss of stunlock, it's just the speed period. When it was that little bit faster it was so sick to punish so much more. My play style changed a lot.
#30Dex_PyromaniacPosted 1/9/2013 12:12:25 PM
Dex, I use mostly claymore. The reason I whine about the nerf isn't the loss of stunlock, it's just the speed period. When it was that little bit faster it was so sick to punish so much more. My play style changed a lot.

Its only the recovery time after swings which was changed though, meaning its easier to rollbs now, but to use it for punishing (ie: the speed at which the first attack comes out at) nothing has changed :D
---
GT - Dex Pyromaniac
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dexpyro <===== Dark Souls stuff