Claymore Brothers

#31J28ShammgodPosted 1/9/2013 12:18:10 PM
Wasn't sure what you were talking about with the 36. Still rather use the claymore. I'm having a ton of success with the Obsidian Greatsword right now though.
---
Who run Bartertown?
#32localizedfreedo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 2:22:39 PM
You can be a claymore brother as well.
#33J28ShammgodPosted 1/9/2013 2:25:49 PM
localizedfreedo posted...
You can be a claymore brother as well.

I will build the claymore to kill all communist invaders.
---
Who run Bartertown?
#34NarzodPosted 1/9/2013 2:28:43 PM
J28Shammgod posted...

Somebody posted a picture somewhere (Reddit? /dsg/? I forget) of a Communist Darkwraith wearing the crimson set and dual wielding the giant blacksmith's hammer and a shotel. I thought that was pretty funny.
---
GT IllicitCypress
#35J28ShammgodPosted 1/9/2013 2:32:17 PM
Narzod posted...
J28Shammgod posted...

Somebody posted a picture somewhere (Reddit? /dsg/? I forget) of a Communist Darkwraith wearing the crimson set and dual wielding the giant blacksmith's hammer and a shotel. I thought that was pretty funny.

I've seen that. Ever since I watched OnlyAfro's video of Liberty Prime, that's all I think of when they invade. A little off topic here but does anyone know of a good PvR? I'm not talking about some cheap one from GameStop.
---
Who run Bartertown?
#36Deathx113Posted 1/9/2013 2:32:43 PM
What are the stat requirements for the claymore? And how do I get one? lolz
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#37J28ShammgodPosted 1/9/2013 2:34:11 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#38Max58201Posted 1/9/2013 2:37:43 PM
claymore users are my favorite to fight with my laito build. well competent ones at least most heavy weapon users leave themselves open too much. i don't try to go after backstabs but when they leave their back open to my face. can't help it :)
---
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
#39Deathx113Posted 1/9/2013 2:39:14 PM
J28Shammgod posted...
Narzod posted...
J28Shammgod posted...

I've seen that. Ever since I watched OnlyAfro's video of Liberty Prime, that's all I think of when they invade. A little off topic here but does anyone know of a good PvR? I'm not talking about some cheap one from GameStop.

What is PvR? o:
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#40J28ShammgodPosted 1/9/2013 2:45:01 PM
Deathx113 posted...
J28Shammgod posted...
Narzod posted...
J28Shammgod posted...

What is PvR? o:

Something to record my fights so I can post them.
---
Who run Bartertown?