Claymore Brothers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Claymore Brothers

User Info: J28Shammgod

J28Shammgod
3 years ago#31
Wasn't sure what you were talking about with the 36. Still rather use the claymore. I'm having a ton of success with the Obsidian Greatsword right now though.
Who run Bartertown?

User Info: localizedfreedo

localizedfreedo
3 years ago#32
You can be a claymore brother as well.

J28Shammgod
3 years ago#33
localizedfreedo posted...
You can be a claymore brother as well.

I will build the claymore to kill all communist invaders.
Who run Bartertown?

User Info: Narzod

Narzod
3 years ago#34
J28Shammgod posted...

Somebody posted a picture somewhere (Reddit? /dsg/? I forget) of a Communist Darkwraith wearing the crimson set and dual wielding the giant blacksmith's hammer and a shotel. I thought that was pretty funny.
GT IllicitCypress

J28Shammgod
3 years ago#35
Narzod posted...
J28Shammgod posted...

Somebody posted a picture somewhere (Reddit? /dsg/? I forget) of a Communist Darkwraith wearing the crimson set and dual wielding the giant blacksmith's hammer and a shotel. I thought that was pretty funny.

I've seen that. Ever since I watched OnlyAfro's video of Liberty Prime, that's all I think of when they invade. A little off topic here but does anyone know of a good PvR? I'm not talking about some cheap one from GameStop.
Who run Bartertown?

User Info: Deathx113

Deathx113
3 years ago#36
What are the stat requirements for the claymore? And how do I get one? lolz
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
(message deleted)

User Info: Max58201

Max58201
3 years ago#38
claymore users are my favorite to fight with my laito build. well competent ones at least most heavy weapon users leave themselves open too much. i don't try to go after backstabs but when they leave their back open to my face. can't help it :)
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples

User Info: Deathx113

Deathx113
3 years ago#39
J28Shammgod posted...
Narzod posted...
J28Shammgod posted...

I've seen that. Ever since I watched OnlyAfro's video of Liberty Prime, that's all I think of when they invade. A little off topic here but does anyone know of a good PvR? I'm not talking about some cheap one from GameStop.

What is PvR? o:
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"

J28Shammgod
3 years ago#40
Deathx113 posted...
J28Shammgod posted...
Narzod posted...
J28Shammgod posted...

What is PvR? o:

Something to record my fights so I can post them.
Who run Bartertown?
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Claymore Brothers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived